facebook

house reputations!

by:    

AXO- There are some great girls in this house! They always seem to make good grades too. Can’t wait to see their new house!
ADPi- There are a lot of really nice girls here! Their new house is absolutely gorgeous too!
AGD- Such a sweet group of girls! It’s really hard to find a “mean girl” here.
AOPi- These girls did such an amazing job with rush this year! So sweet, but they still know how to have fun!
Alpha Phi- There are some very pretty girls in this house, and they all seem to know how to have a good time!
Chi O- These girls are so smart, and they are such sweethearts too!
Tri Delt- This house is really down to earth and laid back. They got a gorgeous new pledge class to match their beautiful house this year!
DG- They are the new house on campus but they are doing a great job!
DZ-These girls can be so much fun to be around!
Gamma Phi- There are some really sweet girls in this house, and their sisterhood seems to be really strong.
Theta- I don’t think I’ve ever met a mean girl from this house! Really sweet and they seem to really love each other!
KD- Some great girls in this house, they seem to know everyone too!
Kappa- Its always a fun night when you go out with these girls! Some may have a wild side, but many of them are also really relaxed and fun to just hang out with.
Pi Phi- Almost every girl I’ve met from this house is super bubbly and outgoing!
Phi Mu- There are a lot of pretty girls in this house but they are also in the top 10 on ASA and do a lot of volunteer work, very well rounded young women!
Zeta- There are so many pretty girls in this house! They’re always fun to go out with!

Posted By: Truth!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What a wonderful post. It is spot on for each of the houses! And I love that it's real instead of catty.

By: Excellent
#2by:    

so basically they are all the same is what you are saying?

By: o
by: Well   

In many ways, yes. And we've been saying that for months and years. Each house has a variety of women. You have to find the friends that suit you the best.

By: Well
#3by:    

bump

By: bump
#4by:    

This is a good message but all the comments are "sweet and pretty." I do think there are other things that could be commented on.

By: I suggest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Truth   

Nothing wrong with that comment. So...add some positive and specific comments.

By: Truth
#5by:    

Sororities were founded as a way for the first women admitted to colleges to have a support system. Some were even suggested by male deans, principals, professors and college presidents as a way to bring the best and brightest together to support and encourage each other.Others were founded by women with common backgrounds and, in one case, out of homesickness!.

Being the prettiest or the the best partier or able to hook up with the most guys did not get you an invitation to join these groups early on.

Our criteria on this site should be elevated to real qualities. Being called sweet and not mean, or the best partier or the most blond should be considered shallow and quite frankly insulting to modern GLO members. It certainly would have been by the founders.

By: Exactly!
#6by:    

I took the comment to mean add something more substantive and specific to the house than "sweet and pretty." If you say that about every house it doesn't say anything except what we all know that every house has sweet and pretty girls. So I guess the challenge is to say something more specific about a house like known for making top grades, full of engineering majors, best philanthropy, etc.

By: ????

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.