2. Kappa, Tri Delt, Alpha Gam
3. AOII,ZTA,DG
4. DZ, Pi Phi,Alpha Phi
5. Theta,ADPi, Gamma Phi

Posted By: Alabama senior Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat guy   

Who cares... These rankings are all stupid. Why do chicks do this to themselves are they all so insecure that they have to rank themselves above somebody else to feel good about their house? So dumb.

By: Frat guy
by: agreeOct 15, 2013 5:51:25 AM

An unhappy lady in an unhappy house doing a good job of keeping the pot stirred. Drama...

By: agree
#2  by: DG   

DG keeps coming up with these rankings so that people will believe that even though they are the newest sorority on campus they have somehow miraculously become a top new row sorority within a year.

By: DG
by: ThereOct 15, 2013 8:28:48 AM

And there is the unhappy lady in the unhappy house.

By: There
#3  by: More like   

1) KD, KKG, DDD
2) Phi Mu, AXO, XO
3) AOPi, Alpha Gam, ZTA
4) Pi Phi, APhi, DG, Theta
5) DZ, ADPi, GPhi

By: More like
by: yesOct 15, 2013 1:05:02 AM

best ranking so far

By: yes
by: ohOct 16, 2013 5:37:28 PM

This is so bad. Idk how you're passing class if you're this delusional

By: oh
by: thisOct 16, 2013 6:14:30 PM

is the REAL ranking around here

By: this
#4  by: Pish   

Pish on all of it. Yawn.

By: Pish
#5  by: geeeeeez   

bickering about how popular you are seems a little bit weird -- if you're posting that you're a top house, you probably aren't -- popular people don't care whether others think they are or not

By: geeeeeez
by: Reality Oct 16, 2013 8:24:12 AM

Don't be a fool. Of course popular people care whether others think they are or not. Take a reality pill.

By: Reality
by: HahaOct 16, 2013 2:24:51 PM

Dear Reality, Really popular people (and houses, too) DO NOT CARE if the average person knows they're popular. They know and the other popular people know. That's all that's important. By the way, just guessing you have never been considered very popular, right?

By: Haha
by: RealityOct 16, 2013 3:54:54 PM

I am in a popular sorority and is considered on most lists as being the top sorority to get into. We are very selective. However I must say that if word got around that we were losing our popularity,it would bother me and most of my sorority sisters. The best part of wearing those popular sorority letter on campus is so that when you pass people by...they say or think WOW. Being popular and thinking that you are is a Great Feeling. Wish that everyone could be number one.

By: Reality
by: dear wannabeOct 18, 2013 9:31:16 PM

I feel sorry for you because you get your self worth from other people envying you? Yeah, they aren't envying you. Sorry. Hope that doesn't spoil your day. Maybe consider trying to build up some self-esteem.

By: dear wannabe
by: oh, my!Oct 19, 2013 9:51:46 AM

I, too, am in a sorority that most would consider the top sorority at Bama. Plus, I am a double legacy, so I grew up feeling like I was a part of this house. When I wear my letters, it would never occur to me to think that others are envying me. That seems so middle school!!! I feel like I'm demonstrating pride in an organization that makes me very happy to be a part of. I don't care if we're top or bottom. I've always loved them and always will. What others say or think is immaterial.

By: oh, my!
by: To Oh MyOct 19, 2013 10:49:35 AM

Don't be such a phony. If your house was bottom...you would care You would care big time and probably not pledge them even if you were a legacy. I love people who come on here trying to portray themselves as holier than thou. You made your comments because it sounds good but actually come across as superior (I'm above it all) fake.

By: To Oh My
by: @aboveOct 19, 2013 1:01:10 PM

OK. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not a legacy or anything. I just looked at the houses when I went through recruitment and thought it was strange that some other people were taking into consideration other people's opinion on the "popularity" of the houses they had on their lists. I trusted my own heart and chose the house I liked best. I cut houses that other girls thought were top tier and went to pref at my house and one very top tier house and a middle house. I put my house as #1 because I liked them best.

By: @above
#6  by: well   

I agree, but I'd switch Theta with DZ. Dz is not doing as well this year

By: well
#7  by: This   

is the correct ranking

By: This
#8  by: true   

true

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.