facebook

new jersey pnms

by: ew

I think we all know the worst PNMS come from NJ. Refer to the MANY past scandals for proof. T-R-A-S-H.

Posted By: ew
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fr   

Facts on facts

By: fr
#2  by: aww   

awww someone’s jealous. sorry u can’t be as cool as us

By: aww
by: TwilsMay 24, 2020 2:46:32 PM

Ok LV from adpi. Last name rhymes with Rollers.

By: Twils
#3  by: It’s a Jersey Thing   

Bump

By: It’s a Jersey Thing
#4  by: funny   

lol, but there is validity in this

By: funny
#5  by: .    

thats not nice

By: .
#6  by: Bless your heart   

Because everyday on here we see how sweethearted and non-back stabby Southern women are.

By: Bless your heart
#7  by: jersey girl   

New Jersey is an incredible state. i love being from New Jersey while also getting the country sorority experience. it’s the best of both worlds. why would i want to be from Mountain Brook, Montgomery or Mobile just to have a constant high school reunion all 4 years of college? wouldn’t you rather try something new?

By: jersey girl
#8  by: Nj   

Well I had nj girls and southern girls on my floor last year. While nj girls tell it like it is a lot you know they are being truthful. The southern girls would be sickly sweet to my face and then talk horribly behind myself and other girls backs. Nj what you see is a what you get and you have to have value in that. Also let’s think it’s northern money that has made alabama what it is. Have you seen Alabama outside the university? Besides a handful of towns it is rundown. I hope to get a job in ny when I graduate. Come on nyc- beaches everywhere - Pennsylvania ( Philly) - skiing- closer to a lot of different states - close to Harvard - Yale - Princeton - UPenn- ivies are really up north- New England fall. I think the north has more to offer than down here. I think some people are jealous. Alabama and it’s humidity please and lige being college football I’ll pass.

By: Nj
#9  by: Molls   

NJ girls are an aquired taste. I love them, but I am from SoFlo. We gel.

By: Molls

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.