facebook

Alabama is overrated

by: Illinois

Just wanted to say that Alabama is pretty overrated. Y’all say you have the best Greek life, but I would say it goes 1. Illinois 2. Ole Miss 3. Alabama 4. Texas Tech 5. Penn St. Most of y’all are pretty fake-looking and dumber than a box of rocks. I’m sure most of you went to Alabama for it’s Greek life because apart from that and football, y’all don’t offer anything noteworthy lol. That usually is the case for most of the big southern schools; if you are hot and solely want to party, you will probably go to a southern school with big Greek life and football. However, if people want their college experience to be more academically focused, less fake, and chill they will come to a good northern school. That’s just how it is. Also, in big northern schools most people in Greek life know how to party, and their girls are attractive without having to spray paint their faces orange lol. You don’t even have the best school in Greek life, but y’all spend the most time worrying about your social status and ranks. I mean look at how many posts y’all have on Greek Rank; you may be the most active school on this site lol

Posted By: Illinois
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Ummm   

So people from Illinois have nothing better to do than troll other school’s GR pages? Sad and desperate times in the Land of Lincoln.

By: Ummm
by: OPMay 28, 2020 12:52:08 PM

Nah it’s just me. And obviously it’s working if you’re this triggered lol

By: OP
by: TriggeredMay 28, 2020 1:32:26 PM

Y'all Bammers get so triggered the minute anyone starts to question the quality of your school or the true value of "the best greek life everrr!". Seriously. Go pick up a book, study your grammar, and realize that Greek Life isn't everything.

By: Triggered
by: gradeinflationMay 28, 2020 10:33:44 PM

^We need to hear this, because we get really complicit with some bad decisions or investments being made by the administration. We're really good at advertising (and so is the advertising program), but not good at living up to the expectations.

By: gradeinflation
#22  by: Illinois sucks   

Illinois really does suck tho

By: Illinois sucks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.