facebook

Nicest inside sorority houses

by: Pnm

Which houses have the nicest interiors?? I know a few are super new. Are those usually nicest inside? How much of the houses do you get to see during rush? I’m not saying this makes a difference in choosing a house but just curious!!

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rtr   

Pi Phi and zeta are both pretty in more of a shiny flashy way if that make sense. More modern. Phi mu is just huge and feels like a museum! Chi o and AGD are more classic and feel like southern living. Those are the ones I remember the most from rush.

By: Rtr
#2  by: Guest   

Some houses do “house tours” during one of the rounds, but you really don’t see much and I don’t remember very many houses doing this. They’ll maybe take you through a living area, upstairs where there might be some bedroom doors open that you can see, and then back downstairs for the rest of the party, and it’s hard to take it all in and pay attention because you’re walking fast and talking to the active at the same time. During the parties you’ll be in their dining room or living room areas, but they’ll look totally different than usual because they all rent out furniture and props for rush. All of the houses are super nice though...I mean they’re mansions haha

By: Guest
#3  by: Inside   

I haven’t been inside all of them but KD and DDD are beautifully and tastefully decorated

By: Inside
#4  by: hahaha   

ill say it...aopi is the cleanest and most modern and tasteful interior.

By: hahaha
by: AgreeMay 21, 2020 9:51:23 PM

Pi phi and aopi interiors are very similar. Their foyers both have the winding staircases with hanging chandeliers and their bedrooms are done exactly the same. I like the color schemes in both houses too, they’re a lot brighter and feel more fresh than a lot of the other houses that have much darker color schemes but that’s just my personal preference

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.