facebook

homecoming court

by:    

Congratulations to the following sororities that are on the 2013 Homecoming Court:

Gamma Phi Beta
Phi Mu
AOPi
Theta
AXO
KD

Posted By: 2013
Page 1 of 1
by: The GPhi   

Is their president, and yes, she's very pretty.

By: The GPhi
#1by:    

A Gamma Phi and a Theta? Are you sure? That might mean that they are not at the very bottom of the list anymore. Surely not?!!!

By: Well, well, well...
by: The Theta   

is weird looking!

By: The Theta
by: ha ha   

it would be wonderful if everyone voted for a Gamma Phi or Theta which would break the machine

By: ha ha
#2by:    

Congratulations !!

By: Brooks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Theta always has a girl on court for like 6 years or something.

By: Yeah
by: Also   

One was sponsored by NPHC.

By: Also
#4by:    

There are 6 sororities listed and 5 in the court.

By: How?
#5by:    

Why are machine houses running against each other??

By: why
#6by:    

KD, AXO, and Theta girls are INCREDIBLY UNATTRACTIVE.

By: The
by: stop   

way to turn a congratulatory post into something negative. Go home. You're drunk.

By: stop
by: ...   

It's true, though...

By: ...
by: Umm   

Theta's girl is very pretty but she didn't make it onto court.

By: Umm
by: I   

will give you that Theta's girl has a fit and attractive body, but her face is definitely not at all pretty. She has weird facial features and looks aged.

By: I
by: Please   

Post your picture on here so we can critique it.

By: Please
by: hahaha   

Nope, I'm a guy just telling it how it is. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Don't blame me because people discuss looks on this site. The girls started it with their rankings that are generally based on physical looks.

It is what it is. When these sorority girls here start valuing themselves as something more than pretty faces, perhaps the guys will follow.

By: hahaha
by: Well..   

...A) I doubt you are a guy. If you are you aren't a nice one.
B) You'll show them! By stooping to their level and also acting like a class act. That will teach them!
C) As if this site represents everyone. Lot's of nice girls don't post negativity. Grow up.

By: Well..
by: Huh   

Not the previous poster, but what he said sounds like locker room talk...

By: Huh
by: Um...   

On a ranking site where girls rank houses everyday by how many "hot" girls they recruited, yall are a bit hypocritical to now say that he can't comment on facial beauty and acknowledge that some humans are less attractive than others.

As if you didn't comment like that EVERY DAY!

By: Um...
by: You win!   

It is absolutely okay to be shallow and comment on looks! I am going to start doing that that right now. That will make me feel better about me. Thanks for the solid advice!

By: You win!
#7by:    

Gamma Phi Beta, AOPi and Phi Mu definitely have the prettiest girls on Homecoming Court this year.

By: Blake
by: Agree   

Agree 100%! These 3 girls are stunning!

By: Agree
#8by:    

Yeah, I agree that the comments to the guy that commented on the less beautiful girls was a bit harsh. Because that's what all the posts are about when you say who got the best class, etc. No one knows who's a national merit or a pageant girl just by looking at them in shorts and a t shirt. All you can say is that they're pretty. So, yeah, we all do this all the time.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.