facebook

prettiest

by:    

Prettiest Pledge Classes this fall on Campus..
I know that this is transparent...sorry:
Based on Beauty Only:

Phi Mu
AOPi
DDD
ZTA
Alpha Phi
DG
AXO
KD
Kappa
Theta
XO
DZ
Gamma Phi Beta
ADPi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Pi Beta Phi

Posted By: Prettiest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Honestly---After seeing the pledge classes running to their houses....this is absolutely TRUE!!

By: Honestly
#2by:    

Hard to say. Looked like EVERY sorority got some real beauties. And every sorority got some every day sort of girls. Nothing wrong with that.

By: Honestly
#3by:    

I only know a few of what the pledge classes look like but from the ones I've seen, this is accurate. Haven't seen Pi Phis pledge class. Are they really that low this year???

By: .
#4by:    

Pi Phi didn't do very well this year sorry to say. The girls they got are a strange lot and not very attractive. Without calling out the DG mafia, I'd say they need to be moved down a few slots too. They're doing great for a new house but are not much in the looks department. I'd also move Theta down. They did get a better class than usual but not that great looking.

By: Pi Phi
#5by:    

and subjective. And sad that after all the drama this year the OP and commenters haven't learned a damned thing.

By: Shallow
#6by:    

why people want to divide the houses and turn them against each other after all of the negativity that has surrounded us. I will never understand.

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

is pretty accurate, I'd switch a couple of minor things up but that's subjective and I don't want to start a fight

By: this
#8by:    

if you switch each of these pledge classes, you will probably not even notice. you are basing judgement off which group is probably more popular or those that would not give you the time of day.

By: get a life

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.