facebook

Most selective sororities

by:    

What are the hardest sororities to get into and what do they look for in pnms?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

This is solid info for PNMs.

By: Informative
#2by:    

No active is gonna tell you what their sorority is looking for so you can fake a personality lmaooooooo

By: anon
#3by:    

The most selective are looking for girls who are tops in all areas: involvement, grades, looks (well put together, classy, not so much "hot"), leadership, and great personalities. Not necessarily in that order but girls who will rep their chapter well on campus.

By: selective
by: This!    

Preach, @selective! You must actually go here.

By: This!
by: Be honest   

BS. The most selective houses on this campus are the ones that are looking for girls the Actives already know from their Southern towns and high school or Southern ones that will fit right into that mold.

There are plenty of attractive, smart and outgoing OOR girls that get cut from OR because they lack connections NOT because they are less of anything.

Without connections in some of the OR houses that are most popular with Southern PNMS, a PNM is going to have a real hard time getting a bid from one of those houses regardless of any other personal factor.

By: Be honest
by: Truth   

As an out of state active....rank your choices honestly, not what you read on here or hear from local girls during tent talk. I think with human nature - you want what others seek the most. But...if you are out of state- don't get your hopes set on certain houses when most of the spots are already taken because they all know one another. I honestly feel with so many girls in the houses - around 400 and anywhere between 120 to 140 in your pledge class, you will find your people.

By: Truth
by: My experience    

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I came from out of state without knowing a single person at the school or even the entire state of AL. I had never heard of this website and I went through rush with an open mind. Two of my favorite houses were two that people on this site claim to only take in-state girls with connections or money. I had no idea about that and I kept ranking them high and those were my two Pref houses. I would have been happy in either one, they are both great and I love my house. Please don’t tell people to base rankings on what they think the house wants. Rank them based on your favorites that you think are the best fit for you.

By: My experience
#4by:    

Hardest depends: A house may be an easy bid if you fit their type and can be impossible if you don’t.

If you want a “southern Christian small town house” and are a big city, gorgeous, smart, liberal.....It’s going to be “hard”. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Depends.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Old row: xo, axo, ddd, agd, kd, kkg and for all the reasons that “selective” listed above

By: Hardest
by: What??   

KD is not hard to get into. They give out snaps every year and usually end up with everyone else’s leftovers including Zeta and pi phi.

By: What??
by: Uhh   

Zeta will have their best recruitment to date. If you think otherwise than your a phi mu still but hurt your top chose them over you

By: Uhh
#6by:    

Phi Mu, Zeta, AXO

By: selective
by: haha   

Zeta? hahaha!

By: haha
by: @haha   

If u think zeta will “not be hard to get into” this fall with zeta getting Kylan you are delusional. I personally know out state girls that are now going to bama because of kylan and would die to be a zeta.

By: @haha
by: ^   

Houses here aren't really impressed with influencers and most are dropped from most top houses for reasons that are about to be obvious. If you look like Kylan you can be a Zeta but don't think copying her will get you there.

By: ^
by: No    

Pm and axo not zeta

By: No
#7by:    

Went I went through it seemed like it was AXO, KKG, DDD and PM

By: Four
by: Snap   

DDD has given out snaps in the last three years.

By: Snap
by: No   

DDD hasn’t given out any snaps at all the past few years. That’s a fact

By: No
by: @No   

Neither has any of the other houses this troll loves to claim gives out snaps every year, but she does like to keep trying

By: @No
#8by:    

It’s pretty common knowledge that AXO and XO have to make the biggest cut during rush. Not that there aren’t other houses that are great, they’re all great for different reasons. But AXO and XO have the fun enjoyable aspect of their house but also have the grades and involvement. PM and KKG are top tier but don’t have the academic standards

By: Bamarush
by: Incorrect   

This information is just wrong. Look at the grade report on the office of student life webpage.

By: Incorrect
by: Hhgvhshdvdhd   

What? KKG and PM are both top five in grades. It’s literally AGD, AXO, XO, PM, and KKG in order.

By: Hhgvhshdvdhd
#9by:    

The hardest to get into Re prob :DDD, KD, AXO, AGD

By: Hjk
by: CeCe   

AGD? Did I read that right?

By: CeCe
#10by:    

By pref a lot of girls think more than just the most common houses listed as top are hard to get into. Only a few houses are easy to get into for everyone.

I think it depends on where you are from as to what’s harder to get into. For example KKG is very hard for some high schools but considered a fall back on house for other schools.

As far as snap bids that typically happens when a house over cuts early so it doesn’t really mean a house is easy to get into but it’s still a bad look for them when it happens. Many have learned and keep some fillers now in case they don’t get their top girls.

By: Reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.