facebook

but really

by:    

Based on all-around quality: (grades, classiness, involvement, looks, parties, etc.)
Tri Delt
Phi Mu
Alpha Chi
XO
KD
Kappa
Pi Phi
Alpha Gam
ADPI
ZTA
Alpha Phi
AOPI
Theta
DZ
DG
GPHI

Posted By: Rank
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

this is so wrong, it's not even funny.
are you even greek?

By: hahahahaha
#2by:    

This is retarded.

By: Um
#3by:    

Joke City

By: Ha
#4by:    

This person is not greek. lol

By: Not Greek
#5by:    

These rankings are all over the place...
1. Tridelt is top 5 but definitely not #1
2. Pi Phi above an Old Row sorority? Good try. Alpha gam may not be the best sorority but definitely not below a New Row sorority who self ranks on here like crazy
3. This is the killer right here: ADII THIS HIGH? HAHAHAHAHAHA
4. AOII is above APhi. Much classier girls and definitely better grades.
5. DG is no longer "barely better than GPhi." Put them above DZ, ADII (who is in the bottom), and Theta. Maybe even APhi but idk.

By: Holy hell...
#6by:    

WRONG.....
Old Row....
AOPi
ZTA
PiPhi
DG
APhi
Theta
DZ
ADPi
GPhi

By: Wrong
by: YES   

^ 100% accurate

By: YES
#7by:    

Tell me those grades again?

By: Umagine

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: grades   

greekaffairs.ua.edu/documents/Spring2013GradeReport.pdf

Add ht tp:// to the beginning of that (without a space between the t's).

By: grades
by: grades   

Also note the random space in the word report at the very end of the link address. I did not put that there and that space should be removed before pressing enter, otherwise the link won't work.

More specifically, it should say Spring2013GradeReport.pdf after the / and NOT Spring2013GradeRepor t.pdf like it currently does.

By: grades
by: True fact   

Thanks for posting the grade report link.
True fact!

By: True fact
#8by:    

Good lord DG...go do something with your life. So obvi you are the ones changing this ranking. Yall are bottom..EVERYONE knows it. Now go study or get some class. You are embarrassing yourselves!

By: DG troll
by: Oh please..   

Get a life. You can cry troll all you want at every positive comment about DG but we all know they have been doing incredibly well for a new sorority. Alpha Phi still hasn't come as far as them and they have been here a few years longer. Just accept it along with the rest of the row and give them the respect that they've EARNED.

By: Oh please..
by: funny   

What's hilarious is that every house that comes here starts out great because it's seen as not being as bad as being in a bottom house. But in a few years, the newness rubs off and they are, yes, bottom houses. Look at the history of our panhellenic sororities if you don't believe me.

So enjoy life, DG. You, too, are not going to be "coming as far as [Alpha Phi] and they have been here a few years longer." They used to be where you are...

By: funny
#9by:    

I am poster #8 and I am not a DG. But, I am in a new row house, which I won't mention, because I don't want it attacked with vicious comments.

By: poster #8
#10by:    

I dont know why anytime someone gives DG the credit they have earned...they insist it HAS to be a DG... some people can honestly call it like they see it. Its just people trying to hold others down. AND I AM NOT A DG.

By: Agreed
by: Agree   

^ Girls just refuse to believe or admit that sororities other than their own are making their way up the ranks. Never understood why girls just can't be happy for their Panhellenic sisters. It's such a middle school attitude and it just HAS to be jealousy. And before someone harps on me for "being a Delta Gamma," no, I'm an anonymous New Row woman who maturely accepts that ranks change.

By: Agree
by: reason   

It's called track record. Any house can do well one year. That means nothing. Do well for ten years and we'll talk.

By: reason

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.