facebook

still going on?

by:    

OK, I signed up for COB and I haven't heard anything. Now I don't know if I did the right thing because I'm not African American or anything. So, was the COB thing also for white girls that wanted to be in sororities? I wouldn't want to be in one of the really low ones if they're the only ones that are still at it. I would take one in the middle if that's all that's available right now though. So do I need to do something else or is all the excitement over?

Posted By: COB
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Complete truth. It's comments like you read here and like the ones propagated by the machine that make some houses have so much trouble recruiting. Truthfully, they should have outlawed the machine -- that would have allowed AA recruitment to occur naturally.

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

The houses treat each other with complete respect. Its alumnae trying to keep their houses relevent in changing times.

By: truth
#13by:    

I wouldn't sit around waiting on a bid. It would be like sitting around waiting for a guy to call you after a date and makeing up 100 excuses as to why he hasn't called.

In COB they do not give you a courtesy phone call saying thanks but no thanks. They will just leave you hanging!

Go out and enjoy campus, join clubs and activities, and meet some people not in sororities.

I give you the same advice I would give you if you were waiting by the phone for a guy to call, move on, and look elseware for happiness!

Good luck!

By: observer
by: i also   

have the same question as the other person who posted about waiting for COB, even though it was kinda answered already. if you've already been to a COB event, does it really take a week to hear if you've gotten a bid? i went to an event a few days ago too and haven't heard yet, but i don't know if the house has already given out all their bids. and how will a house contact you if you get a bid? email? phone call?

By: i also

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.