facebook

homecoming queen

by:    

I see our new homecoming queen has already been chosen by the machine...Not sure I like that this is still going on.

Posted By: Soooo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Who?

By: ??
#2by:    

Vote for somebody else. Rally your friends to vote for somebody else. All it takes is more votes.

By: So
by: rigged   

Almost positive it's KD. They put a sign up for a nominee today. 100% this girl is Machine backed.. wonder how much they shelled out for it this year??

By: rigged
#3by:    

What sorority was chosen this year? Every year it becomes another sorority's turn to have their representative win homecoming. Whose turn was it this year?

By: What
by: Gamma Phi   

I'd love it if a Gamma Phi nominee won. That would show the machine that times they are a changing!

By: Gamma Phi
by: ^^   

It is KD. Their president actually

By: ^^
by: ^^   

Bella Wesley

By: ^^
by: Actually   

Looks like she is outstanding whomever is supporting her, just saying

By: Actually
by: well   

Alpha Gam last year

By: well
by: Appropriate   

Wasn't it Coach Bryant's grand daughter last year?

By: Appropriate
#4by:    

Which sorority last year? Year before? Year before that?

By: Question
by: Babe   

Great-granddaughter.

By: Babe
by: They could   

Greeks are a very small % of campus. They do, however, vote. Independents and non machine members, apparently do not. If this ever changes, the machine will be obsolete. Sororities stood up to them years ago and beat them. Unfortunately, the sororities then joined them

By: They could
#5by:    

LMAO @ all the Malleteers thinking they can override the Machine

By: Anon
by: ^   

30% is definitely not small, especially for a state school. Greeks can usually win elections at schools where the Greek percentage is more like 15%, and without the level of coordination that Bama has.

By: ^
#6by:    

Softball player is being supported by athlete. FB players are tweeting out support.

By: Athlete

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

She's a gymnast?

By: Umm
#8by:    

No her mom is the gymnastics coach. Get it right. Softball Player.

By: No
by: winnner   

Sounds like a winner to me

By: winnner
#9by:    

Jordan Patterson and I really think people should vote for her instead. She's a national champion, SEC champion, and athlete scholar. Even AJ McCarron is endorsing her

By: It's
by: What?   

She's a freshman, isn't she?

By: What?
by: No...?   

She's a senior. She was recruited in 2009

By: No...?
#10by:    

Bella Wesley is the machine backed candidate, which means that every sorority in the machine (every sorority excluding gphi, theta, adpi and alpha phi) will be supporting her. Although apparently Alpha Phi is still supporting Bella because her and the president are personal friends.

By: BW4Queen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.