facebook

cob fraternities

by:    

Since sororities had to do COB wouldn't it be only fair if fraternities had to end up doing it too? I feel like we all got blamed and got a bad name for the segregation but the boys just got away with it, which isn't right.

Posted By: aaryn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree. The only difference is that not all the fraternities are like that. But the select few did get off scot-free

By: yep
#2by:    

The fraternities can take new members any time they want. There is no "total" or "quota" on fraternities.

By: No
#3by:    

I agree. It's only like two fraternities who are segregated and they are fairly new (Sig Ep and Sig Tau). Others definitely got off the hook.

By: Yeah
#4by:    

don't COB. There are select chapters of certain fraternities that do rolling bidding because it's technically allowed (or in the case of Balanced Man chapters of Sig Ep encouraged/forced) by national bylaws to do it. Panhellenic decided to allow the move, but if IFC had forced only the chapters who can do open bidding it wouldn't be fair. NIC/IFC don't have the same broad general rule set for all the chapter that NPC does.

By: Fraternities
by: agree   

It will work itself out and nobody needs to worry about it.

By: agree
#5by:    

Please stop whining....

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.