facebook

grades

by:    

Hey guys. What is my chance of getting a bid with a 3.0 gpa?

Posted By: ret
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Honestly, slim (GPhi) to none. A 3.0 is weak. If you had a 3.5+, your chance would be significantly better

By: .
#2by:    

Is there no way I could even have a chance at middle tier? Theta? DZ? AOPi?

By: ret
by: doubt   

I doubt you'll get a bid at all if you come in here feeling like you're too good for any of our sororities -- you'll be incredibly lucky to get a bid anywhere.

By: doubt
#3by:    

AOPi has very tough GPA requirements. But there are other sororities that you should have no problem with. ZTA, Alpha Phi, DG. Also don't be discouraged...even with a 3.0 and a great personality...you have a chance anywhere. It is all about selling yourself.

By: Don't know
by: Hm   

ZTA and DG are being a lot more stringent with their gpas in an attempt to boost that image. But if you're from Alabama, they take that more into consideration. APhi love grade risks. If you can party and are very pretty, Alpha Phi is where you belong

By: Hm
#4by:    

I had a 3.0 and I got into Pi Phi. My roommate had a 3.1 and got into ADPi.

By: Greek Girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

There are some Old Row Sororities that have taken girls with less than a 3.5 I believe that Kappa and AGD has. There are other factors that come into play....not just grades. It is about the whole package.

By: Wait
#6by:    

Bump

By: Ed
#7by:    

I know of someone with less than 3.0 who pledged Chi Omega.
That was about pull from inside the chapter.

By: Well
#8by:    

Grades are important, but it is about the complete package.

By: Grades
#9by:    

Basically any chapter will take u with a 3.0 (except maybe AXO, XO, AGD) but don't count anything out. It's about the whole package so don't even worry about it

By: Not true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.