2. Kappa, Chi O, Tri Delt
3. AOII, Alpha Gam, Pi Phi
4. ZTA, DG, DZ
5. ADPi, Alpha Phi, Theta
6. Gamma Phi

Posted By: ~
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Except switch Alpha Phi and ADPi. Adpi may have the better grades but aphi has much hotter girls

By: Agreed
#2by:    

ΑΟΠ is worse than Gamma Phi they need to be moved way down. I'm sick of hearing how great they are

By: No
by: Sour Grapes   

All sororities are great at Alabama.

By: Sour Grapes
by: um   

are you kidding? Did you see their new pledge class? There were so many girls during rush that my house wanted that ended up going AOII. They're a great house and have really moved up in the past 2 years

By: um
by: Panhel Neighbor   

No way - AOPi got high quality girls during Rush this year - they have an excellent location and they have really represented themselves well last year across campus.

By: Panhel Neighbor
#3by:    

AXO, XO, Phi mu
Tri Delt, Kappa, KD
Alpha Gam, AOPi, Pi Phi, Zta
ADPi, DZ, Alpha phi
DG, Theta
Gamma Phi

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: DG   

DG is too low on comment #5

By: DG
by: Naw   

ADPi that high? They belong down with Theta. And DG with DZ and Aphi

By: Naw
#4by:    

The First One Looks very accurate.

By: Perfect
#5by:    

Nick Saban called and said that if you can't unite and become a team, you will surely lose this season. Stop the nonsense and spread goodwill and team effort. All sororities are good. If you think you are superior to someone then you are a true loser.

By: HA!
#6by:    

AXO, Phi mu, Tri Delt
XO, Kappa, KD
Alpha Gam, AOPi, ZTA
DG, APhi, Pi Phi, DZ,
Theta, ADPi, Gamma Phi

By: accurate
by: Yes!   

I agree with this!

By: Yes!
#7by:    

AOPi needs to be after Alpha Gam, Alpha Phi and Theta need to be up with DG, and DZ needs to go down with ADPi.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.