facebook

sig tau

by:    

Who are these guys? I heard they are a fraternity here but they are never on any lists and I never see them on campus.

Posted By: Just Asking
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're currently colonizing on campus. Along with Phi Kappa Tau

By: Sigma Tau Gamma
#2by:    

Sig Tau was recently accepted in the IFC and I think they will be chartered soon. I know a few of them personally and they are a great group of guys.

By: STG
#3by:    

They are no longer a colony. I'm pretty sure they are established.

By: Last I heard

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

My ex just pledged and he is a dirt bag, so that is all I can say. Haha!

By: Well..
by: Well...   

He is new so you probs haven't met him. Hahaha! When you meet the OSS guy who thinks he is awesome...that's him!

By: Well...
#5by:    

We had dinner with them at our house last year. They are gentlemen and that is something that other fraternities lack. However, they are still new, but as of now I'm impressed.

By: Awww
#6by:    

They were pure gentleman. I think a lot of the douchery fraternities need to learn from them.

By: I like them!
#7by:    

Swapped with them last night and it was the best one we've had to date. No scumbags! Alpha Chi loves you!

By: These guys

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.