facebook

the new top five

by:    

The new top five sororities. Thanks for helping to pave the way for a better Bama.

AXO
XO
AOPi
AGD
Theta

Congrats girls!!

Posted By: Top Five
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Love it

By: : )
#2by:    

So proud!!!

By: YAY!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

They certainly are going to be getting a lot of positive attention.

By: Well
#4by:    

looking forward to more announcements....

By: More to come
by: @hahaha   

It just means they are leaders. It is up to Alabama to decide if that is "top tier" or if they prefer to rest on "tradition".

By: @hahaha
by: Advisor   

I'm an advisor at another university. Actually the girls did stand up to the alums, but when the Recruitment Advisor or Membership Advisor controls the bid list and enters them into ICS, they can always adjust the list. Sad. Very sad. But it's true.

I agree with you that I wouldn't want any part of this mess. It's an embarrassment to the school, the state of Alabama and the NPC nationwide. My chapter has women of color and I had never thought of them as black, white, green or yellow. I guess I'm color blind.

You are right, it would never have happened at most schools in the Midwest, particularly the Big 10 (or 12, or 20, or whatever it is now). You also wouldn't see it at Harvard, MIT or most Ivy League schools that have chapters or PAC 10 schools. Kudos to those schools; they left the 1950s in the 50s.

By: Advisor
#5by:    

Honestly as a black sorority woman who is a proud member of "white" sorority. I wouldnt want your silly bid after all this mess. If the members of the chapter dont have enough gumption to stand up for what is truly right. Im not sure sure those are the people I would want to be my sisters.

This would have NEVER happened at my large state school with super competitive recruitment in the Midwest.

By: smh
#6by:    

Love those individuals making positive comments supporting these girls and their sororities.

By: Refreshing
#7by:    

Because gamma phi didn't do this 10 years ago or anything.

By: Ok
#8by:    

to be more, I'm sure. A lot of houses are still preparing events and invitations for COB. Some haven't even started due to schedules. We'll see quite a few more in the coming weeks

By: Soon
#9by:    

Totally Agree - AOPi is really doing great this year (They got a great pledge class!) and have been on the rise over the last few years.

By: Panhel Neighbor
#10by:    

These sororities are all doing very well this year.

By: Sororities

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.