facebook

rumors

by:    

Heard AGD was being replaced for Old Row with either AOPI or ZTA?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I didn't think that was possible.

By: huh
#2by:    

Who cares. The whole Row thing no longer matters to anyone but a few very narrow minded soulds

By: Who cares?
#3by:    

RUMORS, just like you said.

By: YesNo
by: Trish   

I hear that you can buy into it...like some current old row sororities have done. Is this true? I heard at one time that some new row sororities have been invited but turned it down because they didn't want to have to buy their way in.

By: Trish
#4by:    

You can't "replace" old row. You're either old row or you aren't.

By: Uh
by: Several houses   

bought their way in. If old row was truly old row, then a lot of our new row sororities would actually be old row. Either way, it's just a name that doesn't mean anything

By: Several houses
by: ^   

ADPi, ZTA, and (maybe) DZ say their nationals wouldn't let them join Old Row even if they wanted to because the annual party is sponsored by Budweiser.

By: ^
#5by:    

if anything it would be pi phi considering they have already been invited in to new row. but don't get your hopes up for alpha gam losing their spot. this is literally the most ridiculous post on here

By: hahahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Old row is a term to distinguish certain fraternities as the first circle is for sororities. The term is now used for a group the holds special additional parties. You can buy your way in but some houses such as DG although invited, will never be able to be "old row" because their nationals do not allow alchohol company sponsorship. Old row is a distinction but certainly does not make a sorority or fraternity better.

By: True
#7by:    

Everyone is tired and has left the building. Time to call it a day. Goodbye.

By: i think

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.