facebook

congratulations aopi!

by:    

On being the first sorority to bid an African American women! She's gorgeous and the rest of us are backing you! Panhel love!

Posted By: Congrats
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Dude it was already done by Gamma Phi years ago. None of these new forced open bids will be first.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Still an amazing thing that has happened!

By: Guest
#3by:    

Congratulations on pledging one of the best pledge classes this year.

By: Congratulations
#4by:    

I thought Chi O gave her a bid, too.
Which did she actually pledge?

By: And
#5by:    

I believe that she chose AOPi.

By: pan
#6by:    

I thought Gamma Phi Beta pledged one 10 years ago? Wouldnt they be the first? and they have been paying the price ever since.

By: Really?
#7by:    

gave her the bid first

By: CHI O
by: Math   

10 years is longer than one day. Gamma Phi was first. Shut up.

By: Math
by: omg   

gamma phi, go away. Nobody likes you or your self-promotion. You still suck

By: omg
by: Stop it!   

Make their lives h3ll for years because they did it then try to make them look bad when the entire country sees that they're the only ones who were good and decent here. The nation is laughing at you supposedly top houses and cheering for GPhiB

By: Stop it!
by: I'm   

Not in a "top house." I just don't like reading all about gamma phi and their boring tirade. Nobody cares about yoooouuuuu

By: I'm
#8by:    

10 years to late! I cant believe you are arguing over who gave it to her first!! This is hilarious. And possibly even more embarrassing. If that is possible.

By: Gamma Phi Beta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.