facebook

congratulations

by:    

Congratulations to XO for giving a bid to the outstanding PNM that we all loved during recruitment. I wish she'd accepted the bid to my house, but I'm sure she will be very happy in XO!

Posted By: XO
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Seriously?? Have you looked at some of the individual ranking boards??? We all look like a bunch of hate filled freaks. And then someone asks about a new sorority coming here. If their national office looks at this board, there is no way. It's all very heartbreaking.

By: Panhellinic spirit??
#12by:    

that all of these comments about supporting each other and not treating each other differently are on a website called "Greekrank". People this forum was set up to rank each other. Now, about the mess the PanHellenic machine has made at UA, things were screwed up, things are now changing, grow up and start acting like young adults not middle school brats! Stop pointing fingers, stop congratulating yourselves for doing the right thing and those of you not involved in Greek Life stop beating the dead horse.

By: It is ironic
#13by:    

The girl/girls who got bids have a great experience, get initiated, and stay active. The AA girl who pledged Gamma Phi in 2003 was the center of a media circus pretty much as big as what's been going on the last week. She was beautiful, smart, the whole package ... but she ended up going inactive because she was forever branded as "the black Gamma Phi."

By: I hope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.