facebook

congratulations

by:    

Congratulations to XO for giving a bid to the outstanding PNM that we all loved during recruitment. I wish she'd accepted the bid to my house, but I'm sure she will be very happy in XO!

Posted By: XO
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

real?

By: Is this
#2by:    

details??

By: Guest
#3by:    

AOII also did too. She's a friend of one of the pledges

By: Guest
#4by:    

Congratulations to Chi O and AOII!

By: Yeah
by: Congrats   

Best of luck to all greek sororities and new members as they move forward!

By: Congrats
by: !   

Like!

By: !
#5by:    

There was at least one other AA PNM who should have gotten one.
Which one has she accepted?

By: And
by: And   

Or has she accepted one yet?

By: And
#6by:    

So proud of my Chi O sisters. I am sick and tired of The Gamma Phi Beta's tooting their horn about that they were the first and should be applauded and praised. Who Cares!! I didn't see them offering any bids this fall. It doesn't matter who was first. What matters is that change looks like it will be taking place. And the Chi Os and AOPis are a part of the current changes taking place. Rush will be completely different by next fall.

By: Good For us
by: LOL   

Two different posters. Same "nickname" is a coincidence. I think Chi O has always been a great house. I don't see them becoming a "bottom tier" sorority. All of Panhellenic is in this together and should be supportive of growth and change. All I'm saying is don't try to be condescending about it.

By: LOL
by: thabe331   

And you hillbillies only needed a national story to give a bid to someone who looks different.

By: thabe331
by: Chi O Alum   

Reread your posted...who let you in to Chi O? Putting others down to make your self look better... You need help!!

By: Chi O Alum
#7by:    

welcome to bottom tier, ChiO & AOII.

By: lol
by: Stop   

The person by the name of "lol" who just posted the hateful comment about Chi O and AOPi is obviously also posting the negative comments on their individual sorority pages. Classless

By: Stop
#8by:    

Chi O you just made a fool of yourself. Where were you during formal recruitment talking about change. Look out Alabama we have found the hypocrites.

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Grow UP   

Grow Up "Haha" Let just be happy for everyone and move on.

By: Grow UP
by: thabe331   

@Grow Up, just be happy that your greek life is full of bigots?

By: thabe331
#9by:    

Panhel spirit anyone?

By: Peace
by: Panhel what?   

Panhel spirit? At ALABAMA, for cryin' out loud?
Surely you jest.
Alabama Panhel is all about kicking the smallest groups.
Always has been.

By: Panhel what?
#10by:    

Yeah, let's have the same kind of panhellenic spirit we've always had and make sure Gamma Phi stays at the bottom of the barrel for defying the machine. Let's make sure that if anyone says something nice that immediately we're on them like a duck on a june bug making sure that everyone knows that Gamma Phi is horrible. Great panhellenic spirit! I'm not even a Gamma Phi but these comments are blowing my head off. Give it up, ladies. Gamma Phi was the only one that did the right thing until today. Including my organization. We all failed. Everyone except Gamma Phi. Did they do all they could have done? No. But the rest of us did nothing except obsess about our swaps and bless Gamma Phis heart.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.