facebook

best sororities

by:    

Best Sororities that everyone wants to be in old/new row. Ever since Rush...there is a new ranking. Some new row sororities got some of the cutest pledges ever. Top Ten base truly on pledge classes and what these sorororities have accomplished in the past two years: Top Ten

DDD
AXO
Phi Mu
KD
Kappa
AOPi
ZTA
AGD
XO
DG

Posted By: Best Sororities
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

All of the sororities are great, so proud of the ones who gave bids to AAs!

By: All are good
#12by:    

Great Group of Sororities!

By: Great
#13by:    

I completely agree. These houses are definitely beating out the others

By: If it's out of order
#14by:    

How many times has DG been on campus and then off.
I cannot imagine now they are one of the best...please.

By: Dancemom54

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ugh   

Just once, helicopter dance mom. They aren't "one of the best" if you'll notice that list had 10 groups on it. All of them on there, and others, have great accomplishments.

By: Ugh
by: incoming   

air raid....concrete bunkers everyone

By: incoming
by: uh   

Uhhh once

By: uh
#15by:    

alpha chi and phi mu are definitely in top three but maybe move DDD down

By: pretty close
#16by:    

Move DG up about 5 or 6 spaces. Then it will be all right. I don't know why everyone always ranks them so low when it's obvious how well they're doing.

By: Move
#17by:    

DG deserves to be on the list but not 5 or 6 spaces up... they are doing well, but give them time to earn their repsect! Dancemom54 prepare to jump your helicopter is about to crash! Uneducated pilots should not be allowed to fly....

By: Move on
#18by:    

Dancermom54 is a very busy mom, posting as 3 different people in two different forums.

By: Yaknow
by: Danceom54   

No...but you are posting as numerous different people in this thread alone.
So you are proud of your sorority. They were horrible when I was on campus and were disbanded. Congrats for the comeback. However you are not a top sorority. Nothing bad about that. I guess my sorority is considered "middle tier" whatever the heck that is. It served me well. Great time at school. I did good enough in the corporate world to retire very young and broke down barriers for women of all races. Self ranking is like apologizing for your group. Do you really think people don't know the good ranking here is mostly self ranking and the bad is by people with an axe to grind? Grow up. Enjoy your group. If you pledge quota consistently, your house corp is in good financial standing, grades are good and have no major scandals you are good. The rest soon will not matter.....if it does even now.

By: Danceom54
by: Lady   

You are cray. Idk how someone your age even found this website much the less the internet in general

By: Lady
by: If   

You're calling your sorority "middle tier" and don't even know what that means, who are you to say that other houses aren't good? Sounds like a hypocrite to me...

By: If
by: Hah   

ConFIRMED!!!

By: Hah
by: Uhhh   

I'm one of the people that replied and I'm definitely not a DG, I was already in a sorority when they colonized. But I tend to always defend ANY group against freaking moms that come on here to be negative like you. Calling out any sorority for being "horrible" when you are an ALUM and then turn around and telling someone to enjoy their time is so contradictory. Additionally, no one knows what group any posts is from. So bashing ANY house for self-ranking is pointless. I believe any one who is RETIRED and spending time on this site just to bring a sorority down needs to grow up. We are being more mature than you in this response.

By: Uhhh
by: I'm   

From Alabama (old money if I must say so) and DG was my first pick all week. I think it's good to get some fresh air and allow yourself a different mindset than the tradition you were raised/sheltered with. But maybe that's just me. My point still stands about you acting like a child, however, and posting on a website for 18 year olds.

By: I'm
by: Just gotta ask   

What is wrong with you, dancemom? Be gone. Can't hear you.

By: Just gotta ask
#19by:    

And again. Not sure while you call me a heli mom. Probably b/c you have one. I do not have children considered my own, although I have mentored young men and women both so you are way off base. My mother always said "hit dog hollers the loudest" and you are loud and clear.
Wake up. Enjoy your house. Glad they are back. With the number of girls wanting to pledge, houses are way too big and more houses are needed. However, I would be really surprised to see the general top 3 or the "social/money" 3 to change. The rest will go up and down. Since your reputation nationwide is very good, that will probably be a big plus for out of staters It won't help for those in state who look at tradition. Alpha Chi at Alabama is pretty much their top chapter and regionally they aren't that great, although they have held that top spot in the minds of people in this state who know the system for as long as I remember. Didn't like them myself, not my taste. Ticked a lot of people off, inc parents and teachers for pledging what they considered mid tier.

By: dancemom54
by: Wait   

If you don't have children, why is your name dancemom54?? If you want to try and lie, at least be good at it

By: Wait
#20by:    

You ladies need to take your bickering back to the other site and let the current pledges and actives speak on this site. They should be the ones ranking and speaking. This is their turn.

And, all the houses are great and everyone can find a home, including those that you see or feel should or should not be in a house.

By: greek chat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.