facebook

least relevant old row sorority?

by:    

Everyone always argues who’s the top of old row but who’s at the bottom or least relevant?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Alpha Chi and Alpha Gam

By: here
by: &   

KD all day

By: &
by: CD   

Not AXO. KD gets my vote.

By: CD
#2by:    

Kappa PC '16 '17
Krappa PC '18 '19

By: See
by: Well   

Somebody is a little jelly of kappa...

By: Well
#3by:    

AGD weak socially but they are strong academically and involvement wise

KKG middle of the row socially but weak academically and involvement wise

By: My opinion
by: Kat    

Kappa Delta is least relevant. Then Alpha Gam.

By: Kat
#4by:    

KD is the least relevant OR and they know it. There are several NR houses that have passed them by as well. Take a look at their insta. This is not a top sorority.

By: Lol
#5by:    

OR rankings:

AXO, PM
XO, Kappa
DDD, AGD
KD

By: Here
by: No   

Phi Mu is middle of the pack. Bottom is KD and AGD.

By: No
by: Nope   

We all know it’s:

AXO, XO, AGD
Kappa, PM, DDD
KD

By: Nope
by: Reality   

You’ve got Phi Mu way too high. XO, KKG, DDD and AXO are all about equal. They just pledge slightly different types of girls.

Then comes AGD and Phi Mu.

KD gets their leftovers.

By: Reality
by: Phi Meezle   

We see you Phi Mu. Two bad pledge classes in a row puts you down with KD. Better luck in Aug.

By: Phi Meezle
#6by:    

If you were at rush last year, you know that AXO, AGD, XO, and KKG had the best rushes

By: I actually go here
by: Yea   

Kappa is da bomb!!!

By: Yea
by: stop   

Kappa took the grade exceptions everyone else dropped. AGD did have a good rush but they are still AGD. AXO has so many moms on here it's laughable.

By: stop
by: Ava   

KD hasn’t had a good rush the entire 4 years I’ve been here.

By: Ava
#7by:    

We can all agree KD is bottom of Old Row. The rest are debatable.

By: O
#8by:    

What makes any chapter of 450 women "relevant?" How much they party, the collective wealth of members' daddies, or how hot some drunk frat loser thinks they are?

Any group of 450 women is relevant. A judgement of relevance can only be made by members of a group themselves. If a girl's sorority experience is irrelevant, that is for her to decide, and she can choose to drop.

All houses on this campus are relevant, and the membership numbers are proof. We have the largest female Greek membership in the country, and that actually is "relevant."

It's OPs like this one that are not relevant. Don't be stupid and think any post on GR is relevant.

By: So
by: Aunt Gin   

Top old row is Kappa, Chi O, Alpha Chi and Tri Delt

Next is Alpha Gam and Phi Mu

Bringing up the rear is KD

By: Aunt Gin
by: Amazing.    

It’s amazing what gets deleted here.

A similar post was noting “relevance” isn’t gained by house association but by who you are.

A house doesn’t make you any more smart, fun or rich.

It’s up to you!

By: Amazing.
#9by:    

The same new row people obsessing about old row. Except this time pretending that some irrelevant rank of the top chapters' relevance will elevate their not top chapter.

hahaha it never ends.

By: just funny
#10by:    

This is for Old Row only. I think some new row chapters are stronger than several of these.

Most “relevant” (involved) on campus:

Alpha Chi, Chi O
Alpha Gam
Tri Delt, Phi Mu
KD

Honestly, the only chapters that participate in just about everything on campus are xo and alpha chi

Here is my opinion for chapters that seem the strongest- as in enjoying each other’s company... actually liking each other.

Kappa, Alpha Chi, Chi O
Tri Delt
KD
Alpha Gam
Phi Mu

Best if you want to party as main activity :

Kappa, KD
Tri Delt
Phi Mu
Chi O, Alpha Gam, Alpha Chi

I don’t think KD is irrelevant. There are some great girls in there. But as a whole, they do not participate on campus.\n\n\n\n\n

By: My opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Damn   

Geese alpha chi someone is jealous

By: Damn

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.