facebook

as much as i don't want to get rid of evidence

by: This is bad

I think that people need to report the horrible threads that were posted and highly viewed this past weekend! Yes, it would serve the poster right if they were/are caught but it also paints the University under a bad light. There are people who are viewing that now and making their judgments. Everyone is saying that "KD Lady" isn’t a real Greek; and I certainly hope she isn’t. But what if she is? Some of the less extreme posts and comments have similar (less histrionic overtones) views; which would still make the system and the university look horrible.

Posted By: This is bad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously?   

You're obviously not a UA Greek so 1. Get off. 2. No one is stupid enough to put their own sorority as their username. Don't know anything about KD and their relationships with other sororities but its obviously a sorority member who doesn't get along with KD. Just another immature girl trying to stir up excess, unnecessary drama.

By: Seriously?
by: Sincerely Sep 16, 2013 5:31:53 PM

doubt it's a Greek at Alabama or anywhere else for that matter unless they are profoundly stupid. That poster goes beyond just making KD look bad, even beyond just making Alabama look bad, and makes a mockery of the South and Greek life in general.

By: Sincerely
#2  by: ^^^^^   

Absolutely, positively agree with every word you wrote. Except, I believe that it is a member of one of the sororities (not KD, but disguised as such) here at bama and she needs to be uncovered and released from her house. She is a disgrace to Greek life at bama. This board will be a new board once she is gone. She needs to be totally banned from this site.

If you notice, once you push her button and she becomes angry, she is unrelentless and vile. I have my suspicions. And I would absolutely hate having to call her a sister.

By: ^^^^^
by: EveryoneSep 16, 2013 8:04:13 PM

can just talk about interracial couples in actual conversation and wait until someone starts talking about mudsharking, their desire to own slaves, and the Biblical stamp of approval on all of that behavior. If no one bites, it was probably a non-Greek trolling (which is still my suspicion).

By: Everyone

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.