facebook

where is mallet in all of this?

by:    

I can't believe Mallet Assmebly doesn't have a Greek Rank page. I mean, they may not be IFC or NPC recognized, but they're still a fraternity and have much stronger bonds than several of the sororities and fraternities on campus.

Posted By: Are you kidding
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Mallet has better parties like the Spring Break O r g y. So much fun and they're better looking than all the fraternity guys.

By: independent
#2by:    

There are no local groups on Greekrank, it's all national organizations, and Mallet doesn't even qualify as a local fraternity.

By: Lol
by: ^mallet   

Uhh I didn't even know mallet WAS a fraternity... I thought it was just where some people lived...

By: ^mallet
by: Um   

It is definitely a fraternity. But of course you wouldn't know since you're all self absorbed in your snobby Greek cliques and drama. Just because it's not affiliated with the IFC or NPC doesn't mean it can't be a fraternity, you ignorant imbecile.

By: Um
by: well   

I'm new to greek life. I didn't think there was anything outside of NPC, NPHC, Panhel, and IFC. And even those I don't know very well. Sorry...

By: well
by: Haha   

A Mallet self-promotor saying they're a fraternity. I'm pretty sure they don't even consider themselves a fraternity.

By: Haha
by: @well   

Panhel is a nickname for the NPC, the National Panhellenic Conference:)

By: @well
#3by:    

Looking at all these ratings, I would rather be a part of a prosperous, diverse organization filled with the brilliance that is Mallet Assembly than a puerile "frat."

By: Yes.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

It's called GREEK rank... Not ANY ORGANIZED ASSEMBLY OF STUDENTS WHO ATTEND A UNIVERSITY rank.

By: ...
by: Haha    

This. We might as well put Quidditch club, GSL, College Democrats, and every random public and private dorm, apartment and Co-op.

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.