facebook

begin moving forward

by:    

Though I am thoroughly disappointed that this idiotic mindset still continues at your school, I think it's important for us to THANK the girls standing up to it. I cannot imagine having my chapter's advisors behaving in such a repulsive way; therefore, I have no idea how I would react. Reaching out and exposing this is awesome. Now the UA greek system can begin pushing forward like most other SEC schools. Seriously, yall. Thank you for doing what is right even though it is hard!

Posted By: SEC
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Very proud of those intelligent young ladies. They need to continue to fight the battle.

By: amen!
#2by:    

We have some strong ladies in the Greek System and I'm proud to see them have their voice. Now, what can we do to get more girls to stand up like that and will we ever see the good ole boys do the same?

By: abcdefg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

are the reason why many of the ladies fear doing the right thing.
Their lack of interest in mingling with blacks (more so than other groups) scares them from even thinking about bidding qualified blacks. The guys won't mingle then no one will want to join them.

Shallow but the reality of it.

By: The Good Ole Boys
by: This   

Seeing all these old posts . My bf is old row and they are in no way moving forward and still say many derogatory things about poc. It’s so bad. They would in no way talk to any girl in a sorority that was not white and I do know some girls that refuse to go to old row frats as they are afraid of what they will say and do to them.

By: This
#4by:    

drama?

By: ?????
#5by:    

Bama still needs work but other schools have less than them so I don’t know why people focus just on them. Has anyone seen ole miss rush or smu?

By: Bama

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.