facebook

gamma phi

by:    

So why isn't GPhi moving up? I thought getting a new sorority on campus was supposed to help them. Are they just going to forever stuck at the bottom? Or do you think them getting a new house will help? And no, I'm not in a sorority, just an outsider looking in on the greek system.

Posted By: Why
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wait seriously that's the only thing holding them back? That's wrong.

By: What.
#2by:    

Because at Alabama, there has to be a sorority that everybody kicks. Somebody's gotta be on the bottom, and they're it. Bottom is worlds above any GDI, though.

By: Yep
#3by:    

Doesn't change prestige to those that really know what it means. Prestige is acclaimed from Tradition, something that Gphi doesn't have much of yet

By: A new house
#4by:    

DG passed them? How. They're brand new.

By: Real life though?
#5by:    

It's sad that GPhi is so low at Alabama. They're top tier at KU, Iowa, Mizzou, and Oklahoma.

By: sad
#6by:    

Honestly, they didn't put on a good rush. Their skit was not funny and they seemed disorganized the whole time. Even girls who didn't know their reputation prior to coming in tried all week to get rid of them. I hate to say it but they definitely went through recruitment as a bottom house.

By: New member
by: That's because   

people quit and stopped pledging and such after that. Now it's more the indirect reality of the damage done, most PNMs probably don't actually know.

By: That's because
by: honest   

I agree completely. I went through rush 2 years ago and kept a completely open mind (never checked greekrank or anything). I kept gphi until Skit Day because I talked to some decent girls previously. skit Day was a NIGHTMARE. it was not funny nor cute and I could just feel the sense of awkwardness in the room every other pnm was feeling. the girl I talked to was just crazy, telling me how she loved to twerk/dryhump on one of her sisters "when shes bored".. thats when I knew I had made a huge mistake by dropping better sororities (Kappa and KD) just because of one boring conversation..

By: honest
#7by:    

why arent they "moving up"? uhm they can barely move PHYSICALLY... I saw one who couldnt even fit into the desk in our classroom... thats absurd. maybe if they stopped throwing out bids to anyone, then their chapter wouldnt look like a bunch of Walmart shoppers without electric shopping carts.

By: ,,

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.