facebook

spring rush

by: kem

so I wanted to do formal rush but my parents wouldn't let me so i finally talked them into either rushing next year as a sophomore or doing spring rush. I'm curious to know what sororities did spring rush last year in 2012 and what the deal with that was. if all could let me know it would be appreciated! thanks!

Posted By: kem
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What?   

Only a few sororities pledge women in the spring, and then only a handful. In January, about a week after school starts, go to the Panhellenic office and sign up. You may or may not get calls directly from the sorority. It may be to come to lunch or dinner, come to the house and hang out to watch TV, whatever. It's very informal, totally unlike fall recruitment.

By: What?
#2  by: Who?   

Last year only ADPi, DZ, GPHIB, and DG did spring. I wouldn't count on doing spring unless you really get to know some people in sororities.

By: Who?
by: SASep 11, 2013 1:30:22 AM

DG won't be doing it from what my roommate told me. It all just depends on if a house is under their total. I would personally go through as an upperclassmen. You'll have more options and more time to prepare yourself and become friends with girls in houses, so they can have your back during rush and try to "pull" you into their house. But seriously, become friends with girls! Have recs and do your very best to have a 4.0! Some girls seriously don't understand going through as an UC that you should do your damndest to have all three

By: SA
#3  by: ?????   

spring rush

By: ?????

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.