facebook

sorority rank.

by: Idk

I’m from out of state and I’m wondering how sororities are ranked? I thought aphi was top until I looked at this page and now I’m genuinely confused. Truly wondering

Posted By: Idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop   

There are ranks all over this page. Look at them and decide which one you like. No one, even aphi, thought they were top, so you're either the most clueless person on the planet or a troll.

By: Stop
#2  by: Very Simple...   

This is how ranking works:
No member of any fraternity or sorority comes on here to rank other houses higher than their own. Every rank is either self-promoting, competitor-bashing, or people just wanting attention. And fraternities who socialize with certain sororities want those sororities to seem better than the others to make their fraternity somehow look better, and vice-versa. There is no rational consensus and it is anonymous so there is no accountability - EVERYONE has their own agenda.

By: Very Simple...
#3  by: truth   

If you go through rush you will be able to tell. GR is for entertainment purposes only.

By: truth
#4  by: LOL   

Houses on GR are ranked by Moms, HS girls, and people with axes to grind.

By: LOL
by: DudeJan 10, 2020 2:17:13 PM

You forgot the gdis and trolls. Oof, I guess that's the same thing

By: Dude
#5  by: Fact   

The "old row" houses who are only "good" in the south are very threatened by national power houses like Theta, APhi, PiPhi.

The old row alums don't want their Alabama houses to sink to the low recruiting level of most of their chapters at a national level. So they sit on this site 24/7 and demean especially APhi.

I know a grown woman in Birmingham who brags about being a KD alum. lol Hey...if it rings her bell...

By: Fact

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.