Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Oh, no. Wait for it....

By: .
#2  by: Hmmmmm   

How is ZTA on this list and not KD...

By: Hmmmmm
by: .Sep 8, 2013 9:44:42 PM

And there it is!!! Let the foolishness begin!!!!

By: .
#3  by: random   

Random houses with random ranks and a random name. At least, pi phi isn't on the list.

By: random
#4  by: No worries   

This is a list you don't want to be on

By: No worries
#5  by: Good   

This is a good list whoever thought of it.

By: Good
#6  by: WTH?   

This list ain't black enuff to be Divine 9. There is only ONE Divine 9 and this ain't it.

By: WTH?
#7  by: Wait   

These nine are almost exclusively black sororities now? Haha.

By: Wait
#8  by: Love   

That the high and mighty white folks don't even KNOW what the Devine Nine is! Bless it, you people need to step outside of your own sheltered world!

Sorry still laughing at the ignorance!

By: Love
by: LoveSep 9, 2013 3:02:27 AM

That the high and mighty black person commenting on this can't even spell their beloved "Devine" correctly. (Really, I'm sure it was a honest mistake by the poster so I'm confused as to why it had to be a 'race thing")

By: Love
by: not stupidSep 9, 2013 6:53:52 AM

I am not dumb, as you claim. I have never heard of this, but probably because I don't segregate people nor do I focus on it.

By: not stupid
by: @#9Sep 9, 2013 11:43:47 AM

I'm pretty sure the OP was joking. I kind of think the Divine 9 is a bit of a pretentious name, but I'm pretty sure most of the posts on here were sarcastic. I think most Greeks at a school like Bama that actually has a strong NPHC presence are aware of what the Divine 9 are. I go to a different big Southern public university where I'd be surprised if there are more than 100 NPHC Greeks total, none of whom have houses, where a good number of IFC and NPC groups actually take some black members, and I still know what the Divine 9 is.

By: @#9
by: ^Sep 9, 2013 7:36:55 PM

I think everyone of this website knows what the divine nine is, giving the fact that we spend our free time on a website that ranks and gossips about greek life at our school.

By: ^
#9  by: have to admit...   

im in one of the sororities listed.. what exactly does this mean?

By: have to admit...
#10  by: Dg...   

Is not in the top 9 of anything. Please stop. Please. Even if you are joking...just...stop.

By: Dg...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.