facebook

who did dx piss off?

by: McGregor

There's some serious butthurt on here about dx. Did they piss someone off? Or is someone just being a clown?

Posted By: McGregor
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Misread?   

Don't see it here.

I do see that one of their new boys got drunk and learned how to read and use a laptop last night

By: Misread?
by: I'm in Sep 6, 2013 5:46:17 PM

a different house, and I find it highly unlikely that a DX actually wrote it. It's neither clever trolling that actually implicates DX nor is it subtle self-promotion that says DX.

By: I'm in
#2  by: Well   

Which sorority did they swap with last night? Maybe therein you will find your answer.

By: Well
#3  by: Well   

It has been my observation that the more one drinks, the more one tends to tell the truth. So, we have an honest, intoxicated person who wrote it or we have someone that can skillfully imitate one.

By: Well
by: DrunkTranslateSep 7, 2013 4:05:31 AM

Is DX neew bewst Fr@???? by DKE
"DX apledge clasds #1! Omg imas phi mau anad thee r plegder parat y was soooooooo goooooooood osmg they were saoo hot omg DX dahd BEST DX DX DX"

Is Delta Chi the new best Fraternity? by DKE
Delta Chi's pledge class is #1! Oh my god, I'm a Phi Mu and their pledge party was soo good. Omg, they were soo hot, omg Delta Chi (?) Best DX DX DX.

Not exactly sure what dahd means.

By: DrunkTranslate
#4  by: not sorry   

It was definitely an DX that posted all those. if you look at their page, theres millions of self ranks posted at the exact same time the discussion boards were posted... pathetic.

By: not sorry
#5  by: asshat   

Nobody is mad at them because nobody cares about them.

By: asshat
by: ProbablySep 7, 2013 8:17:14 PM

A Fiji or Phi Delt I'm guessing.

By: Probably

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.