Alpha gamma delta (AΓΔ)
Chi omega (ΧΩ)
Delta delta delta (ΔΔΔ)
Kappa delta (ΚΔ)
Kappa kappa gamma (ΚΚΓ)
Phi mu (ΦΜ)

By: Old row
by: Truth hurtsDec 26, 2019 1:14:46 AM

If you smell a strong stench waffing from sorority girls they are most definitely old row...they are heavily native Alabamans and Alabamans don't like to bathe

By: Truth hurts
#2  by: None   

No sorority is old row, only fraternities are old row. There are just some sororities that were always invited to an old row fraternity party every year and got labeled old row sororities.

By: None
by: TrueDec 25, 2019 12:37:54 PM

The houses that were the female equivalent of old row are called “first circle.” Those houses are KD, AGD, and DDD. They have like one semi every year or something like that... it’s not a super big deal.

By: True
#3  by: OR   

There absolutely are Old Row sororities and they are listed above. Anyone that tells you there are only Old Row fraternities is in a new row house.

By: OR
by: WrongDec 26, 2019 10:22:27 PM

Wrong, Old Row is strictly a fraternity thing. It is the fraternities whose houses have always been on University Blvd and stayed there when most of the houses moved to Jefferson back in the 1950's and 1960's i.e. new row. As another poster indicated sororities where known as circles i.e. First circle as sorority row consisted of 3 cul-de-sacs and the first one built was right in front of the KD house along with DDD and AGD.
Sororities that are considered "Old Row" are only considered that because the "Old Row" fraternities invited them to the "Old Row" party every year and go there names on the t-shirts.

By: Wrong
#4  by: So   

Houses referred to as old row are Alpha Chi, Alpha Gam, Chi O, KD, Kappa, Tri Delt, and Phi Mu. For rushing it's basically the top tier of houses that are most selective and have to make the most cuts. All the houses are good here so it's not a big deal, but some people on this site who aren't in an OR house obsess about it constantly.

By: So
#5  by: Don’t worry   

Doesn’t matter. All that matters is what sororities are top tiers.

By: Don’t worry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.