facebook

fraternity pledge class

by:    

Rank the Fraternities simply on pledge classes

Posted By: True Rankings
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

My top 5 pledge classes out of the dozen or so we have met (No particular order)
KA my fav
OX
Pi Kapp
SN
DTD
Phi Gam
Had to name 6, and I don't know why people are going crazy about DX. Their pledge class was OKAY

By: Girls opinion
by: ...   

good recap bud, post it to the main wall and see the comments fly

this is my question and it was more popular than I expected

By: ...
by: ^   

Glad to see I hit it was well received. I'd like to make it a bit more comprehensive (Phi Gam, SX, Pike, Beta, LXA perhaps) first, but I felt like this was the gist from what I'd heard so far.

By: ^
#12by:    

Sports broadcaster in the making

By: ^
#13by:    

Funny that everyone assumes Phi Delt pledge class is good if they have not personally witnessed the torture of small animals .... come to think of it, if no one's seen it yet this year, the Phi Delts might just have their best class since we have been at UA!!

By: Phi Delt
by: Not entirely   

sure what this post means.

By: Not entirely
#14by:    

Looks alone - OX, Phi Delt, SN, SX, DTD, DX, KA, SAE, Pi Kapp,
Most fun - SAE, KA, Pi Kapp, Phi Delt, DX, DTD, OX, Phi Gam, SN,
Wasn't impressed at all by Kappa Sig or Lambda Chi

The only other guys I have heard really good things about from my PC is DKE, Beta, and ATO. I heard good and bad things from ZBT, Pike, and Lambda Chi
SX had a HOT pledge class but they seemed shy. SAE would have been my favorite but some of their guys were not that cute. Phi Delt was my favorite overall. All of them had one or two guys that were not cute at all, or not very social. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Freshman
by: ^^^   

My favorite overall, in order - Phi Delt, EN, OX, Pi Kapp, SAE, KA.

By: ^^^
by: Phi Delt?   

You really must be a Freshman

By: Phi Delt?
by: uh   

We're talking about fraternity pledge classes, obviously freshman are going to be the ones with the opinions. Now stop being upset that your fraternity pulled in a terrible pledge class just hush.

By: uh
#15by:    

Okay based on new information I'll give another rundown. First, I'll take a shot at old row. it looks like Phi Delt pulled out the stops and surprisingly got maybe the best PC on old row at least, and maybe overall. KA and EN also seem to be near the top of most lists, which given their recent track record the past couple of years is certainly a big improvement, though not the shocker Phi Delt's race success is after their decade plus dry spell. Definitely an encouraging sign for old row that those three made a lot of headway after old row's less than spectacular couple of years overall lately. It seems SAE did well, but given their history as an Alpha chapter and one of the oldest and strongest houses on old row it's no blowout on their part. Phi Gam seems to have received mixed opinions, but given their recent history it could probably be considered a success. DKE seems to have really blown it this year, and their uncontested reign as top dog may be in jeopardy. Now, on to new row. OX did great as usual given their tenure among the very top of new row for 40+ years uninterrupted. Pi Kapp also appears to have done really well, and has probably cemented their old spot near the top of new row after consistently working their way back up the past few years after some kind of disciplinary troubles. DTD surprised everyone by doing well despite major issues last year, and general averageness lately.

By: PSA #2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: PSA #2   

DX's recent hot streak may have been a flash in the pan as they didn't seem to overly impress many people, although they appear to have still done decently. SX seems to have underperformed a bit, and I've barely heard anything about Pike, which can't be a great sign. ATO and Beta seem to have done alright, but again I've yet to hear much. Mixed reviews on ZBT. LXA and KS generally failed to impress, but that's not terribly surprising.

By: PSA #2
by: Not a freshman   

but I can give some insight as to what our new girls are saying. The vast majority of them are saying OX and Phi Delt are the best looking, EN was the nicest, and Phi Delt, KA, and SAE were the most fun. I've also heard good things about Pi Kapp, ATO, and Phi Gam, mixed opinions about DKE, Pike, DX, and Beta, and then nothing but bad about SX, DTD, KE, and LXA.

By: Not a freshman
#16by:    

NO. those guys are not cute.

By: KA
by: UHH   

Check your vision. Yes they are! So are OX, Phi Delt, DX, EN, DTD and Pi Kapp. SX, Beta, and Phi Gam weren't very cute though

By: UHH
#17by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#18by:    

Bump

#19by:    

bump

#20by:    

bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.