facebook

partying

by:    

Which sorority is for girls who don't party a lot

Posted By: What
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you're talking about the sixteen main sororities, they all party. But if you're trying to steer clear of hard partying, I'd go to Chi O, Alpha Chi, maybe Alpha Gam, AOII, DG, ADPi, Gamma Phi, Phi Mu, and maybe Theta. KD, Kappa, Alpha Phi, DZ, Pi Phi, Tri-Delt, and Zeta all have girls that party way too hard sometimes.

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I'd say your best bet is AOII, ADII, and Alpha Gam. Never met a single one at a party. Everyone else parties pretty frequently. DZ, DG, Kappa, KD and Tri Delt all party a LOT. but Alpha Phi is definitely the biggest party sorority, nothing wrong with that but if you're not much of a partier, then you won't really fit in with APhi.

By: well
by: Haha   

APhi does party a lot. They're fun, though, but she's right. If you aren't party, party, party, you won't fit in there

By: Haha
#3by:    

I'd say ZTA, KKG, DDD, and APhi party more than normal.

By: OTOH
#4by:    

ADPi or AOII. Both are known for being boring. If you're not down for partying i'd steer clear of Kappa, Tri delt, DG, KD, DZ, and APhi

By: hoo
#5by:    

Some of the ones listed aren't that accurate. It's hard to say which sororities are or are not partiers as a whole, since there about 300 girls in each sorority, but here's a brief breakdown. I think most people involved in UAs greek system would agree

Wild girls of old row: KD and KKG (pretty hard to tell them apart when at a bar or party actually)
Wild girls of new row: Alpha Phi

By: Party girls
#6by:    

All houses have parties girls, I mean these are social organizations.
Here are the ones with a rep/not a rep for partying. Not necessarily fun/not fun though.
The ones with reps for partying are kind of collectively known as being wild girls

Rep for crazy partying:
KD
KKG
Alpha Phi
DG

"Good" girls:
AXO
AGD
AOPi
DDD

By: Party v Good girls

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.