Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Old row girl   

I heard no snap bids were given out this year

By: Old row girl
#2  by: .?? sisterhood    

I heard both none and maybe KD. I've heard both

By: .?? sisterhood
#3  by: REALLY???   

I was told EVERY old row house gave out snap bids....

By: REALLY???
#4  by: WE DID!   

Or did we?
Gosh...I'm not sure.
Can't remember.
Oh well.

By: WE DID!
#5  by: Wrong   

Kappa and KD .... KD gave out over 20

By: Wrong
#6  by: Really   

Especially giving some girls from another suburb of Birmingham other than Mountain Brook a bid? Yes, you DID snap bid KD. But it doesn't matter because y'all were here first and are Old Row right? Try again.

By: Really
by: YouKnowItAllAug 27, 2013 3:29:24 PM

Uh, being from Mtn. Brook DOES NOT mean you are Old Birmingham!!! Plenty of "newbies" in Mtn. Brook, which is why all the other KD chapters in this state pledge out of all the 'burbs in Birmingham and always have - yep and even a Bessemer girl every now and then!

By: YouKnowItAll
by: YesAug 28, 2013 12:29:42 AM

Bet no Ensleys in a really long time, right?

By: Yes
by: Deb U. TanteAug 28, 2013 7:29:48 PM

I remember what a scandal it was a few years ago when they took a girl from -- gasp! -- Mt. Olive. Now you KNOW that was a snap.

By: Deb U. Tante
by: Oh dear!Aug 30, 2013 2:47:24 AM

It shocks me to see somebody from Bessemer pledging.

By: Oh dear!
by: SoAug 30, 2013 11:52:27 AM

let me see if I get this - any group that pledges from B'ham other than Mtn. Brook must suck and be giving out snap bids - so that would mean that all the sororities at Bama suck because they have ALL pledged outside of Mt. Brook and at some point in time they have ALL given snap bids. And really, who are they to say that someone sucks just because they aren't from MB?

By: So
#7  by: phipi   

Phipi, how many did you give out? You know, snap bids? 50+ is what I heard. And, my source is more reliable than yours.

By: phipi
by: "Phipi"?Aug 28, 2013 7:44:42 PM

Are you dyslexic?

By: "Phipi"?
by: phipiAug 28, 2013 8:36:36 PM

No, I have a twisted sense of sarcasm that you don't seem to understand - lol :-)

By: phipi
#8  by: Pi Phi   

48 snap bids but they were to girls we really wanted and were forced to cut by Pan because of our extremely high return rates. We only get to invite back the same number that we can invite to the next round because EVERYONE accepts our invites.

By: Pi Phi
by: sorryAug 27, 2013 10:20:50 PM

sorry, not everyone.

By: sorry
#9  by: wellwellwell   

Who cares?
Really, nobody.
If you're in, you're in.
Doesn't matter how you got there.

By: wellwellwell
#10  by: Please   

shut up KD, everyone knows you gave out snaps just like last year. It's just that no one got in trouble on bid day this year. Hopefully some of your snap bids will make y'all suck less, or hasten your downward spiral.

By: Please

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.