facebook

sdt, cob and so on

by: Wisdom

Dropped before pref?
There IS a way.
Sigma Delta Tau is an NPC sorority that is housed on the other side of campus. They will host recruitment meetings next week, I believe.
And, believe it or not, in about two or three weeks, some of the sororities will pick up a few more new members through Continuous Open Bidding.
Things happen - girls withdraw, drop out, resign, just don't show up.
In about a week, sign up at the Panhellenic office for COB. You may get a call from a sorority member inviting you to lunch at the house, or coffee, or a movie night at an apartment. After you meet several sorority members, you may get an invitation to join.

Same thing will happen in the spring.
Sorority members graduate, don't return for second semester etc. and some of the sororities will have openings they'd like to fill.

This will be just a FEW of the sororities...not necessarily what everbody calls "lower tier" but occasionally event the biggest ones fill spaces.

Meet and be a friend to everyone...get involved on campus in something of interest. Get really good grades.

It can still happen.

Posted By: Wisdom
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True!   

All of this is very true! I didn't go through recruitment because I was nervous about school in general. I thought I would wait until sophomore year. I regretted it immediately but it was too late. I signed up for COB and was invited to events by several sororities. I accepted a bid from one and, honestly, I can't imagine I would have chosen a different house even if I had gone through recruitment. I had the grades, rec letters, social activities in high school...everything. I just waited and God had a plan when I least expected it!

By: True!
#2  by: good info   

Other option

By: good info

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.