facebook

bashing

by:    

I am new to all of this, but I have to say that I am shocked and disappointed at all of the bashing that goes on among sororities. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I thought a sorority was all about sisterhood, supporting one another and empowering each other, whether you are in the same sorority or not. Hearing moms out there bashing sororities made me sick. What kind of an example are they trying to set? In four years from now, it won't matter what sorority you were in. I think y'all need to grow up and have some class. If you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all.

Posted By: shocked
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i agree . I know a lot of girls that got bids because of their family legacy and a lot of them knew when they went through rush the sorority they would be in. Rush is a big joke and money maker ,it is sad that these girls act like this.

By: new pledge
#2by:    

It's an anonymous board. What do you expect?

By: It's
#3by:    

I expect civility. I try to make sure everything I say is civil and appropriate. That's the way I was raised. I think there are some people on here who were not raised by mothers who are southern ladies.

By: @#2
by: Grow up   

And there are drunk fraternity guys, and angry PNMs, and everything in between.
When you don't have to give your name, anything goes.

Actually think the level of civility increased dramatically as rush drew to a close.
I expect it to go back to normal, now.

Want civility? Go to greekchat.

By: Grow up
by: Grow up   

Otherwise, be prepared to choke on your pearls.

By: Grow up
#4by:    

Just because you don't have to leave your name doesn't mean you should be rude and bash other girls and other sororities. "Otherwise, be prepared to choke on your pearls," real classy.

By: pearls
#5by:    

Still true in 2024

By: good advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.