facebook

sorority symbols

by:    

Random poll: Regardless of ranking, reputation, etc., which sororities do you think have the cutest symbols?

Posted By: S.
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

love the keys and the anchors! not really a fan of the owl.... not my thing. love the arrow! plus pi phi's "boom boom" is so cute!

By: southernbelles
#12by:    

Theta!!!

By: obvi
#13by:    

Kappa and Pi Phi
then DGs

By: PKT
#14by:    

Key is pretty cute!

By: Yes
#15by:    

i love the anchor, ivy, and key!

By: love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#16by:    

I like THE DG and ZTA SYMBOLS. Also APhi...the ivy is cute.

By: Mine..
#17by:    

i actually really like Theta's kite! Super unique. Also DG's anchor. And I love how all of Tri Delt's symbols begin with a P (Pansies, pine trees, pearls, Poseidon...)

By: You know what
#18by:    

I love how many DGs there are on this board! It is amazing that for a new sorority they have this many people with nothing to do but post favorable things about their house. Good for you, DG! Maybe you should have your own website so you could post there exclusively and not have to waste your time with anyone else throwing in favorable things about other houses.

By: DG
by: Get over it   

people arent saying anything except they like their symbol, the anchor. A lot of people have said they like Pi Phi and Kappa's symbols too...why not accuse people of being pi phis and kappas?
You can go around accusing every poster on this site of being a DG, but it's just not true. stop trying to put them down by accusing them of absurd self promoting.

By: Get over it
by: or maybe..   

people just like the anchor.....sheesh. calm down.

By: or maybe..
#19by:    

Honestly this goes down as the most assinine post ever. Does anyone really care which sorority has the cutest symbol??? And are you Serious???....You guys actually think that an arrow, a key and a fleur de lis are Cute??

By: Honestly
by: ew   

Stop being bitter. it's refreshing to see a post thats not hateful or bashing/promoting any sorority by any means. its just a fun random topic to discuss. yet classless girls like you have to come up on it and act like this.

By: ew
by: Agree   

I also have never thought that a key or an arrow was cute.

By: Agree
#20by:    

Theta's symbol. Love DDD and ZTA's philanthropies.

By: I like..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.