facebook

sorority symbols

by: S.

Random poll: Regardless of ranking, reputation, etc., which sororities do you think have the cutest symbols?

Posted By: S.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: All are pretty but..   

if we're basing it solely on "cuteness" my top are pi phi (arrow), kappa (key & fleur de lis), chi o (owl) and dg (anchor).

By: All are pretty but..
#2  by: Love   

ZTA's crown and DG's anchor.

By: Love
#3  by: Sweet   

AOPi's Panda Bear, DDD's Dolphin

By: Sweet
#4  by: Symbols   

Pi phi, DG and Kappa for sure!

By: Symbols
#5  by: sororityty   

I like Phi Mus Quatrefoil because its unique.

Kappas definitely because the Fleur Dis Lis reminds me of New Orleans.

honestly really jealous of DG because anchors are just too cute and Lilly has so many anchor prints. DGs take lots of pride in their symbol, so do Zetas.

love my sorority but not our symbol... its just a random animal ):

By: sororityty
by: WhatAug 17, 2013 3:44:17 PM

What random animal?

By: What
#6  by: cute   

dg,kappa, xo and theta

By: cute
#7  by: This is it   

ZTA and DG

By: This is it
#8  by: Well...   

not a fan of DG self promotion on Greek rank but I do love those anchors! Kappa, ZTA, and ChiO tie for second!

By: Well...
by: ideaAug 17, 2013 5:46:30 PM

lets try and keep this positive it is just a thread about cute symbols

By: idea
by: Come on!Aug 17, 2013 8:59:41 PM

just because a lot of people like the anchor doesnt mean it's DG saying it. i dont think DG self-promotes on here NEARLY and much as people accuse them.

By: Come on!
by: CassieAug 18, 2013 3:10:54 PM

Oh give me a break. you have girls saying "anchors are cute" and suddenly "OMG DG IS SELF PROMOTING." Yeah, im sure they benefit soooo much from having a cute symbol. Stop being "that girl."

But seriously, DGs and ASTs anchors are cute. And lucky because theres so much anchor stuff out there right now. Lilly prints, J Crew, love it all.
Also been seeing lots of arrow stuff around lately and love the whole angel motif Pi Phi has. I like ADPis lion too because its just a great animal in general to have as a symbol

By: Cassie
#9  by: Loving   

Gotta give it a 3 way tie between Chi O/DG/Kappa. They're the easiest to wear or decorate with!

By: Loving
by: TRUE!Aug 17, 2013 6:07:10 PM

I am not in any of those groups, but keys/fleur dis lis, owls, and anchors are so cute and popular right now. And crowns are always good!

By: TRUE!
#10  by: Mine   

Anchor and arrow

By: Mine

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.