facebook

not a top house

by: DG

For all those who are looking for information on this site, you are probably aware that the name of our newest house, Delta Gamma, shows up as an upper level house on almost every post. Even if the topic is other houses, the name DG is thrown out as rising rapidly and nearing the top.

This is such an irritating thing that the moms and alumnae are doing to try to "help" DG. Like all Alabama sororities, DG is a great house. But they are still just forming and are not rising faster than a speeding bullet. They got a few good girls and a whole lot of girls that had not other place to go. That's not bad by any means, but it's also not how a top house operates.

I personally am writing this because I'm tired of reading about how GREAT dg is.

Posted By: DG
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: PNM    

I am from out of state and where I am from, there is zero greek life. I did not know which houses were "old row" and which were "new row" houses; I went in completely open minded, and during Panhellenic Preview DG was actually tied with another house as my favorite. After that, I discovered this site and I genuinely cannot understand the malicious comments towards them. The two girls I spoke to were probably THE most genuine girls I spoke to that entire day.

By: PNM
by: That'sAug 4, 2013 11:42:35 PM

just the kind of house DG is. Honestly

By: That's
#12  by: OOS   

I am an out of state girl who doesnt care about the "top houses" at Alabama. In fact, 3 of the "top houses" are horrible in the area I come from. I attended preview and quite a few spring teas. DG is definitely in my top 3 or a lot of reasons. But mainly because I feel I can make a difference in a new house. I can help create it's image. No, they are NOT a "top house" but for people like me, it doesnt matter. I would rather know that I can make a difference. Not to mention they are strong nationally,

By: OOS
#13  by: wow   

Some passionate alums and mamas from DG have been burning up this board! Really, no one cares about DG. They're not really setting the world on fire, they're not really a nationally strong house, they're not really "beating the old row" houses.

They're just an average new house with a lot of people who have time on their hands and access to a smart phone so they can keep their letters in constant view.

By: wow
by: Well, wellAug 5, 2013 5:05:59 PM

That's what mamas are for!

By: Well, well
by: MoreAug 5, 2013 6:03:08 PM

More mean-spirited drivel. No one is listening.

By: More
by: ,,,Aug 5, 2013 6:34:31 PM

mean-spirited drivel spitting mamas!

By: ,,,
by: uhAug 5, 2013 6:47:09 PM

What? Obviously you have too much time on your hands. DG is fine. Why don't you take that negativity and leave this post alone for the people who want to talk up DG? I don't think there'a anything wrong with being proud

By: uh
by: For the recordAug 5, 2013 11:25:11 PM

By no means is DG beating old row here or jumping to the top of new row, but I this k its flat out wrong to say they aren't strong nationally. DG is a very strong national house. Time will tell if they live up to their rep here or stay at the bottom.

By: For the record
by: areAug 25, 2013 11:45:08 AM

you retarded? DG is one of the nationally strongest sororities. dont post statistics you make up

By: are
#14  by: pahenllove   

As a freshman who went through rush mere weeks ago, and preffed but did not go DG, I can honestly say that DG has an amazing sisterhood, and seems like a truly wonderful house to be a part of. You can tell they really love each other, and they seem so incredibly happy. They have an amazing president who is doing great things for the house, and I see them climbing rapidly and doing well in the future!!! Panhel love, ladies!

By: pahenllove
by: WhateverAug 24, 2013 3:47:51 PM

No one believes you. They are great, but they are still near the bottom. They have had one recruitment and did well. But they all love each other is complete hooey. As if the world is a better place because of the tangible love abounding whenever DG is present. You are either a pledge or an alum. Stop it.

By: Whatever
#15  by: this is the sick   

Person who started all this crap weeks ago. I think it was determined, at that time, it was a piphi. She got caught red-handed. And, if you'll notice, she ranks "phipi" at the top of new roll role in every ranking. Who is this mentally unstable person?

By: this is the sick
#16  by: not a PiPhi   

I'm not a Pi Phi, but I think it's hilarious that the DGs are so thin-skinned that they can't just think well, I guess we've posted a few too many times and now people are beginning to get tired of it. Instead they blow up the board with a lot more positive comments from pretend PNMs, pretend Actives, etc. It might be a good idea to lie low and just let your presence speak for itself.

By: not a PiPhi
#17  by: not a PiPhi   

also -- I think it's the type of comments. No one cares if you say "I love DG." The problem is "DG is recruiting better than all the old row houses, and DG is quickly becoming a top tier house." There are lots more. Those are the problem.

By: not a PiPhi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.