facebook

which is the nicest sorority at bama?

by:    

Hi,

I am a girl interested in rushing a very specific type of sorority: one with the best sense of sisterhood (ie kindness and supportiveness among sisters.) I don't care about how "elite" the sorority is or if the members are rich, how beautiful the girls are, how many parties they get invited to, or anything superficial like that.

I just was just want a 3 and a half year sisterhood of genuine and mutual love and support.

Thanks for any advice.

Posted By: Nicest sorority
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

During rush I thought Pi Beta Phi and Delta Gamma were really sweet. I went a different house but they really stuck out to me!

By: New member

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

what a joke. AXO has some of the meanest girls you could possibly meet. Especially to OOS but even to their own sisters

By: lolz
#13by:    

Nsnshshsjjdn

By: Lol
#14by:    

Old row: XO and AXO
New Row: ADPi, AOII, DG, and for the most part Pi Phi

Old row tends to have more in state girls from certain areas (ex: a lot of mountain brook girls go KD or Kappa) so a lot of girls from the same high school will go the same house which leads to clicks. New row house tend to have girls from more diverse areas and are more welcoming to girls from oos areas

By: alumni
by: Yes   

Yes agree. Good explanation. And agree with houses named.

By: Yes
#15by:    

Prob DDD, ADpi, or AXO

By: OR
by: Reply   

Definitely not ddd.

By: Reply
#16by:    

AOPi.

By: Bama
by: yes   

yep every aopi I met has been nice and during rush they were super sweet.

By: yes
#17by:    

definitely axo, xo, and pi phi from what I've seen are the houses that the girls genuinely love each other and their houses. those three houses are really passionate about their sorority! also besides like 2 chi o's and maybe it was a bad night ive never met any mean girls from those houses.

By: yaya
#18by:    

Interesting thread I mostly agree with

By: Bama
#19by:    

These are the nicest: DG, AOPi, KAT, PiPhi, SK

By: These
by: Yes   

Piphi and Aopi are very similar and cross preference a lot.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.