facebook

which is the nicest sorority at bama?

by: Nicest sorority

Hi,

I am a girl interested in rushing a very specific type of sorority: one with the best sense of sisterhood (ie kindness and supportiveness among sisters.) I don't care about how "elite" the sorority is or if the members are rich, how beautiful the girls are, how many parties they get invited to, or anything superficial like that.

I just was just want a 3 and a half year sisterhood of genuine and mutual love and support.

Thanks for any advice.

Posted By: Nicest sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Theta is nicest   

Theta is the nicest (Kappa Alpha Theta). Come join us. 😊😊😊

By: Theta is nicest
#2  by: nice girls   

As a girl in a sorority here at Alabama I would say the nicest ones are AXO, XO, and Tri Delt. All the sororities on this campus are fantastic but I really feel like these girls in the 3 sororities I just listed are genuine and exceptionally nice! Good luck during rush! You'll kick ass. :)

By: nice girls
by: FfffffffffffffJul 21, 2024 4:54:42 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahagagagagahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

By: Ffffffffffffff
by: realistJul 21, 2024 7:34:47 PM

some of the meanest girls i have ever met have been in DDD

By: realist
by: ReallyJul 25, 2024 4:33:36 PM

Meanest alum around is a DDD who is known as the “Slander Witch”. Spend her whole existence trying to ruin other people’s names and reputations. IYKYK

By: Really
#3  by: Nice girls    

I agree with AXO and XO but there is some backstabbing drama going down in the DDD house. AOPi, Theta and DG have great sisterhoods too!

By: Nice girls
by: Lol okMar 7, 2019 4:43:07 PM

I’m a DDD and I’d love to know what backstabbing drama is going on because there’s none I know of

By: Lol ok
by: HmmMar 8, 2019 2:01:02 PM

Zero percent chance you’re a DDD.

By: Hmm
#4  by: Nice   

All of the ones listed above for sure. Maybe throw in Alpha Gam or Pi Phi?

By: Nice
by: bama rushJul 21, 2024 7:36:32 PM

A pi phi runs the bamachicks account and will not hesitate to post one of her sisters for content

By: bama rush
#5  by: Gotcha   

Honestly old row - AXO and XO
New Row- ADPi, DG, theta and most of pi phi

Avoid
Kappa, KD, ZTA, DZ and Alpha phi

The rest all fall in the middle. SK could be a good choice if you're looking to build on something. I have heard of some internal drama but I think that's on here and on campus just not liking "the new kids"

Before you get mad. I am in one of the houses I didn't list. I have sisters who would die for me and others who would gladly burn me alive if it suited them.....

By: Gotcha
by: DramzMar 8, 2019 2:09:28 PM

Kappa and KD drama is petty BS crap. Alpha Phi drama is over girls sleeping with other sister’s boyfriends. DZ drama is over differing viewpoints on how to fix their sisterhood.

Lots of drama - just different types of drama.

By: Dramz
by: OkayMar 8, 2019 3:38:16 PM

I would like to find the one sorority where someone hasn't slept with a sister's boyfriend. It doesn't exist. I think that is a reputation thing and not too much more of a reality than lots of other houses. I also don't know any house lacking in petty BS. I am not familiar with DZ and their sisterhood issues so I can't comment there.

By: Okay
#6  by: Honestly   

The nicest one for you may just be the one where you fit in the most and feel the most comfortable. No one really knows the inner workings of any other group.

By: Honestly
#7  by: Also   

I totally support the OP in her quest to find a wonderful sisterhood. But wanting to go to parties isn't really a shameful thing. Most sororities have superficial stuff. I am not in a "looks" sorority, but I don't care if they exist. Something for everyone. Doesn't mean they don't have support and friendships there too.

By: Also
#8  by: Really   

Little to the first answer unless you want to be miserable and OOS girls AGD is not nice at all

By: Really
#9  by: All   

All the houses here are huge with diverse memberships. While ranks try to make it seem one is better than the other, the truth is that all have around 400 members and are pretty much the same. All, offer an excellent sorority experience aimed to help you get to know and share bonding experiences. You can find wonderful sisterhood in any house, if YOU put in the effort by spending time in your house and coming to events, where you will meet and find a group of sisters with similar interests. With so many members, all houses will have differences and dramas, but most crop up around recruitment or officer elections and dont interfere with daily life in the house unless you seek it out.

By: All
#10  by: Bump   

Interesting question…bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.