facebook

sorority upperclassmen bids

by: Upperclassman

How many upperclassmen usually rush? How many upperclassmen are usually offered bids and for what sororities? Is it better to be a sophomore than a junior going through recruitment as an upperclassmen or does it matter if you meet the high standards sororities are looking for? I can't decide to go as a soph or a junior next year. Thanks!

Posted By: Upperclassman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gesundheit   

Sophomores have a chance...juniors do not have much of a chance unless they are a)incredibly gorgeous with lots of activities and decent grades or b)are decent looking with fabulous grades or c) already have a pile of friends and incredible grades.
If you are a junior with a 3.0 or less, I would not bother.
If you are a junior with a 3.8 or above, go for it but keep that mind wide open.
If you are a sophomore with a 3.0 and some good activities, go for it...but also keep an open mind.
One way or another, don't be a snobby bee-yotch who will only accept certain groups and pitch a hissy fit if she doesn't get them. Upperclassmen need to be open to every group, even the so-called lower tier groups. None of them HAVE to let you in.

By: Gesundheit
#2  by: Gesundheit   

I should have said:
"c) already have a pile of friends already in a sorority and incredible grades."

By: Gesundheit
by: UpperclassmenJun 28, 2013 7:45:46 PM

Thanks! I dont care about which group I get I just want to be realistic of my options. Like id hate to fall in love with a group that wont take me you know. I dont know much about "lower tier groups" or anything.

By: Upperclassmen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.