spill on which houses are hazing and what

Posted By: Tell me
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: hey   

bumpity bump bump

By: hey
#12  by: Concerned   

Is it true that the fraternity at university of Alabama- Phi something Kappa or PIK would actually allow their fraternity brothers to take care or a dog for a week and then kill the dog? This is disgusting! I think this fraternity should be looked into. It is truly sick that people are allowing this and so many other disturbing things to occur pledge a fraternity!!

By: Concerned
#13  by: Concerned   

Is it true that the fraternity at university of Alabama- Phi something Kappa or PIK would actually allow their fraternity brothers to take care or a dog for a week and then kill the dog? This is disgusting! I think this fraternity should be looked into. It is truly sick that people are allowing this and so many other disturbing things to occur pledge a fraternity!!

by: MojobamaAug 22, 2024 8:58:01 AM

Yes it’s true ….. see their pledges walking the dog daily then dog disappears and a different one appears with the new pledge class

By: Mojobama
#14  by: Concerned   

by: WoofAug 21, 2020 9:05:02 AM

Post #12 thru #14 is right! We should Cancel all things Greek! Save the dogs!!

By: Woof
#15  by: bAbY qurl <33   

Ive heard stories of them making you put on a bikini and circle the parts they don’t like with marker. Girls are more psychological where the guys are more physical risk.

By: bAbY qurl <33
#16  by: 3   

The old row houses and the top new row houses have the worst pledgeship/hazing physically

sororities here dont haze its more so psychological

By: 3
#17  by: BOSS BABY   

Boss Baby says spill the tea now

By: BOSS BABY

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.