facebook

old row vs. new row

by:    

Between Old Row and New Row:
Who has more parties?
Who has wilder, crazier parties?
Who usually has bigger parties?
Do old row fraternities only hang out with old row sororities and new row fraternities with new row sororities?

Posted By: Unbiased
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I want to know the answer. I'm from Illinois. Will I fit in?

By: Oh
#2by:    

NEW ROW is the best! This one time we had a keg, it was awesome!!! I posted the pic on TFM #frat. I don't know what old row does, they always put up these black tarps so we can't see. My ex girlfriend went in to see what was behind the tarp and never came back, which is why she is my ex.

By: Only

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: HAHHAHAHAH   

hahahaahhaahaha this cracks me up

By: HAHHAHAHAH
#3by:    

who has more parties, i.e in Texas the betterr fraternities have less parties then their middle tiers, but of course bigger ones

The above questions are not intended to be bias

By: but in all honesty
#4by:    

who has more parties, i.e in Texas the betterr fraternities have less parties then their middle tiers, but of course bigger ones

The above questions are not intended to be bias

By: but in all honesty
#5by:    

Its backward here for the most part. New row fraternities save all of their money for one huge party with a big name band/rapper, while old row parties don't worry about the big names (ocasionally they do) for their parties and have many more parties.

By: actually
by: Wow   

That’s so true I’ve never actually thought about that. Also old row combines for parties a lot, I know new row has too but I don’t think it’s as often.

By: Wow
#6by:    

one last question
what fraternities throw the best theme parties

By: thanks for answers
#7by:    

Parties depend on the individual fraternity, not what row they are on

By: Real
by: Ehhh   

I mean, it kind of does depend on what row. DKE and SAE throw way more parties, but someone like Pike got the bigger names like they did with Chingy. "Actually" was exactly right, Old Row throws way more parties but New Row saves up and gets the bigger names. It is honestly what they have to do get people to show up.

By: Ehhh
#8by:    

I would think parties depend on the individual fraternity, and also on or tier status, I was just trying to figure out if the differences between old and new row are even visible at the type of parties.

Would an incoming freshman even be able to tell the difference between an old row and a new row fraternity if they did not already know who's what?

By: Yeah
by: You   

would be able to tell a difference with houses like DKE and SAE, but with the others they would be fairly similar.

By: You
by: Eh   

The same exact stuff goes on but you can tell just by looking at the people there hahaha

By: Eh
#9by:    

Ask them about the potato gun battle from 1958. It's legendary.

By: OK
#10by:    

-Old row has more parties and better parties....Stockholders, Old South, Undertakers....HELLLLOOOO
Their parties are just always better in every way so dont even question that.
And no, I'm a new row girl and I only hang out with and date old row guys...just because they have more class. and yes i got asked to 2 of the big spring parties

By: here it is

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.