facebook

kappa beta gamma sorority?

by:    

Does anyone know anything about this new sorority at Bama? www(dot)kappabetagamma.org/chapters/

Posted By: RTR
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

^ Actually, the chapter did close. I have the email to prove it lmao. Just weird recruitment people being mean and delusional. Don’t fall for it

By: Ahaha
#12by:    

Having many friends in this fake sorority, nationals SCAMMED THEM out of money. They wouldn’t respond to emails from their members until one of them threatened to close. DO NOT join, girls. They’re a scam, and they don’t offer any assistance to the girls. A waste of time and money according to friends

By: Please stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Too bad your friend is a liar lol cause that’s about the complete opposite of what happened.

By: Lol
by: Lol x2   

Sweetie you’re literally an ADULT commenting on a Greek page for college students. Hop off and get a real job rather than scamming innocent girls.

By: Lol x2
#13by:    

Is it possible to bump this again and begin an annual warning to PNMs? I just watched my cousin get scammed (not at Bama but in the region with many first gen Greeks) after I vouched for a local because of dues and the “promises” they made. Aka the marketing they fell for. I feel so guilty promoting them after I got into a sorority with a pre existing house. I’ve skimmed google because the details are so messy and confusing, their nationals don’t even have facts to give you. They’re sneaking into MGC councils while maintaining campus Panhellenic spaces. And every one is getting scammed. They spend up to two years “colonizing” only to vanish with your money. Their own international president looks younger than 30. I have no up to date way to explain this, except this school’s GR, because yall honestly have the best insight and explanations as to WHY they should not be supported.

By: pan

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.