Posted By: !!!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bump

By: Hm
#2by:    

Alpha Chi , Phi Mu, Kappa, EASILY.

By: Easy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Nah   

Disagree. Kappa’s a great house, but just not top 3. They don’t have the grades, involvement, looks or sisterhood reputation. You have to have three of those four to be top of the top. This year’s pledge class looks pretty rough based on what I saw on bid day, in Tutwiler and when I’ve seen groups of them out.

By: Nah
#3by:    

I think it depends. If it’s on merit, AXO, PM, XO. Chi O has better grades and involvement than Kappa, less of a party rep and they get great in state girls. If it’s on overall relevance, I’d switch them with Kappa because Kappa is more relevant socially and much better at rushing OOS PNMs

By: Either way
by: Agree   

I think the top three should be best in their area of strength: AXO for overall excellence, Phi Mu for looks, and Kappa for social relevance/prestige. Chi O is awesome, but they're more of a runner-up to AXO in their category.

By: Agree
#4by:    

haha I bet all the down arrows are the butthurt sorority's that didn't make the cut

By: funny
#5by:    

I agree with the post about having 3 out of 4 from grades, involvement, looks and sisterhood. AXO doesn’t win for looks, but Kappa is middle of the road in grades, involvement and sisterhood. They’re still better than KD, AGD and Tri Delt, though. Top 4 for sure.

By: Kkg
by: Yeah no   

“Kappa at another school.” Yeah, that doesn’t mean anything. All sororities will help you get an internship. That’s not what we mean by “sisterhood.”

By: Yeah no
#6by:    

Someone put Zeta in this poll? Hilarious.

By: Bgng
#7by:    

Learn how to use an apostrophe. You make our entire greek system look stupid when you don't know how to make the word "sorority" plural.

By: really?
by: hahah   

woah got the grammer police in here!!! lol yep the "entire greek system" looks stupid now

By: hahah
by: mm   

When your sorority isn't listed so you have no better come back than to comment on grammar. Sad

By: mm
#8by:    

XO does not recruit the OOS pnms properly Kappa is much better at it. Some OOS get dropped too fast from some of the more in state houses and that ends up hurting those houses after a few pledge class years

By: IS vs OOS
by: Roll Tide   

KKG gets more far OOS girls, but I think XO gets higher quality girls in general. So it just depends what you’re really ranking. To me, the important things are involvement, grades, sisterhood and reputation on campus, and I would vote AXO, PM and XO top. KKG is a top house, but probably 4th.

Who do y’all think are top new row? I vote PBP and ADPi.

By: Roll Tide
#9by:    

I like Phi Mu, Kappa, and Tridelt

By: Opinion
by: No   

No Kappa, come on

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.