facebook

rush

by:    

Can someone summarize what rushing fraternities is like once you get to school in the fall?

Posted By: 2017
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Most rushing is done now through the summer before kids actually get here for fall term. By the time y'all move in here, most fraternities will only be giving out a few more bids because at that point their pledge classes will be full.

Your best bet is to contact rush chairs of fraternities now and tell them when you'll be in Tuscaloosa (Bama Bound or just visiting) and hopefully you can go and meet them so they'll know who you are.

By: greek
#2by:    

whats a general idea of what i should say in the email I send e rush chair

By: freshman
#3by:    

do even the new row frats give out most of their bids in the summer

By: question
by: Most   

of the strong ones do.

By: Most
#4by:    

Even the new row fraternities do it. They probably don't fill their entire class, though.

By: Yes
#5by:    

All you need to say is your name, when you'll be in town, and you're interested in rushing. They'll contact you further if they're interested.

By: ;adkf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

I’m so confused

By: Wait what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.