facebook

alpha delta pi

by:    

I was invited to a Meet and Greet event in 2 weeks, so I would like to know how are this girls like? I am super excited but honestly I don't know what to expect! :) The only thing I know is that they are moving soon to their new gorgeous house.
Thanks y'all

Posted By: roll tide roll
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Mid/lower-mid New Row house. No one really goes into rush wanting them. Not the best but not terrible either. You could do worse.

By: ADPi
#2by:    

They were once decent but they've become bottom tier as of recent. Only house they're really better than is Alpha Phi and Gamma Phi.

By: Eh
by: and   

They're better than Theta and DG too.

By: and
#3by:    

I don't think they're necessarily better than DG and Theta. I'm not in either of these sororities but if you look at adpi's recent pledge classes compared to dg and Theta's recent pledge classes they're pretty much on the same level

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: adpi pc   

They had the worst pc this year. Seriously, gphi and aphi did better than they did too. Also, you can't say a house is worse than aphi but better than dg and theta because aphi is better than dg and theta. Gphi is on par with dg and theta. Sorry, but that's reality.

By: adpi pc
by: mehh   

I agree that Alpha Phi is better than DG and Gamma Phi but I think them and Theta are pretty equal

By: mehh
by: ha   

There is no universe in which aphi and theta are equal. Theta is on the same level as gphi and dg. I'm not in either of those houses, but I would honestly take any house over theta.

By: ha
by: .   

You'd take DG or Gamma Phi over Theta? Not in any of those 3 but I don't see where you're coming from there... Alpha Phi isn't much better than the 3 and I kinda group them with DZ/Theta/ADPi. Some girls are awesome, some are....not.

By: .
by: really   

Going by what the houses have done recently, I'd say aphi, dg, gphi and theta are all on the same level. For some time, aphi looked like they were well above gphi and theta, but those two houses, along with dg now, have done quite well.

By: really
by: Alpha Phi   

And ZTA are basically the same. The only reason people rank ZTA higher is that APhi has only been on campus since 2008.

ADPi is top of the bottom tier.

Theta is terrible -- better than Gamma Phi, and that's it.

By: Alpha Phi
#4by:    

Y'all stop comparing the nitty gritty of every house. Adpi, dg, theta, and aphi all have some good girls and some not so good girls. Pretty much they're all on the same tier and that can be established. That being said, adpi did drop in the past 2-3 years and probably did have the worst pledge class last fall.

By: Plain and simple
#5by:    

Good point

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.