facebook

my future

by:    

So I'll be going to UA in the Fall and want to make the best of my college years. I've always been pretty social and know that fraternity's are good for making connections and having a good time. I'm from Alabama, but I'm not a legacy. I want to get bids from fraternities that are very socially active, have good connections, and have a good brotherhood. Is that possible being just a normal, everyday guy? If so which fraternities would be best?

Posted By: Future Freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You'll probably have an easier time if you're from the South, easier still if your Deep South and easiest if your from Alabama. Except for KA though, all will be opened to non-Southerners as long as you're the right sort if guy.

By: Where are you from?
#2by:    

If you can, talk to people you know who rushed here to find out what to expect. Start networking now if you haven't yet. Just enjoy the experience, be confident and yourself. I'm sure you will end up in one you like. Some of the socially stronger fraternities include : DKE, SAE, SN, Phi Delt, KA, Theta X, Kappa Sig, ATO, Phi Gam.

By: Jackie O
by: Haha    

Way to mislead him. You skipped most of the good new row houses (SX, Pi Kapp, Pike and Beta) who are better than half the house you mentioned and the. Included marginal houses (Phi Delt and Kappa Sig) and unaffiliated ATO.

By: Haha
#3by:    

The actual top 10 houses are DKE, SAE, SX, OX, KA, Pike, Pi Kapp, DX, Phi Gam and either Sigma Nu or Beta. Kappa Sig and Phi Delt are alright, but if you wanna be in the strongest social or most influential houses, they aren't them. If you want to have any influence don't go ATO.

By: Don't trust #2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Me too

By: Xcge

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.