facebook

kd hazing

by:    

a concerned parent posted on facebook calling out kd for forcing their girls to drink on bid day and the chapter is holding an emergency meeting to discuss it. heard their nationals is getting involved too. they just can't stay off probation, isn't this the third year in a row??

Posted By: :)
Page 6 of 7
#51by:    

:)

By: E

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#52by:    

This was proven to be fake news MONTHS ago. KD wasn't punished for anything and nothing happened.

It must be a sad life you lead, that you had to dig back far enough to pull this lie out. Please find a new hobby.

By: Nope
by: Ok   

It’s not fake news. Her mom actually did post something in the Facebook page about KD saying all those things. We just don’t know for a fact if it’s true. What doesn’t make sense is how the daughter now has Alpha Phi letters in her bio on instagram? I thought you had to wait a calendar year to get another bid?

By: Ok
#53by:    

This is absolutely fake news. If you were on campus, you'd know that it turned out to be NOTHING like the Mom said.

Sorry to burst the little Troll bubble.

By: Wrong
#54by:    

I think this message was brought back by an alpha phi to deflect.... but i KNOW that the story posted by the Vermont mom of a KD pledge was accurate. Did that girl go on to pledge anything else? It could be a deflection attempt, but nonetheless that story was true and it amazes me that it went unpunished and the shame that was wrought on here by KD alums.

I can honestly say that if my sorority was so obviously egregious and had a concerned mom drop, I would not shame the mom and be very upset with the girls in my sorority and not just declare someone a TROLL etc.. it is so embarrassing to see priorities here.

By: not an alpha phi
by: not an alpha phi   

Had a concerned mom and a daughter drop, that is. If someone can find that original post, it is completely obvious.

THis is not excusing Alpha Phi or any other sorority....it is saying OWN your behavior and quit shaming anyone who thinks it's unacceptable.

By: not an alpha phi
by: Sorry   

This was complete fake news. The poor KD troll tried so hard to make it matter, but it wasn't ANYTHING like it looked at first.

KD didn't get in trouble for anything, because there was NOTHING to get in trouble for. As far as deflection, maybe, but more likely just our poor sad KD troll trying to get attention.

Sorry little Troll. You still failed.

By: Sorry
#55by:    

By: 🐘
#56by:    

Fake news. Never happened.

By: 🐘
#57by:    

What.

By: Ewq
by: right?   

Why would anyone bump up something that turned out to be NOTHING like they kept claiming. It must be so humiliating for our troll to be proven so wrong, and look so idiotic.

Poor thing. She's probably still crying at what a failure she was.

By: right?
#58by:    

Throwback

By: Woo
#59by:    

yeah yeah baby yeah yeah

By: Guest
#60by:    

kd is always on social probation

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.